BGMKE7 is offline New Member

juice junkie got a ? about slin

i posted on another board about my slin dosage getting high and wanted to know why i was able to take more slin without going hypo.some people didnt like that i was using alot of slin.i want to ask you about your experiences with it and if you have ever gone to 26iu(post workout only) before.i worked my way up from 5iu and kept getting bigger as i increased the dosage.if you think its a crazy dosage i already know that(it dose scare me, but im trying to find out whats going on with my body right now).am i just getting resistint to slin? i am bigger and stronger then i have ever been and i still get that swollen feeling after the slin shot.i tried taking ala and almost past out in the morning but that has subsided but im still afraid to take the ala with the slin shot(in the evening).have you taken ala with slin before? any help you could give would be much appreciated,thanks.
    later
    ps. im also taking 2cc of cyp with 4.5iu of gh and 25mcg of t3(the gh and slin are done on workout days only.monday thru thursday.

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    Good luck, thats a ridiculous amount of insulin .

marx is offline Member
    I would be very careful using that amount of slin. I think you will run into problems coming off, how long have you been on the slin? What type of slin are you on?

I am diabetic and i still have NEVER went over 18iu of fast-acting slin at one time, and that was when my blood sugar was WAY above average. Good luck bro, i think you are getting carried away, but that's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth...

marx

i am taking humilin-r and i have been on it for about 7 weeks. i plan on coming off in another 5 weeks.during the 3 days that i dont take the slin i dont seems to have any problems but by monday i seem to have lost that overly swollen feeling which quickly returns after my mondays shot.i definitly know that this isnt normal slin dosages so thats why im trying to get some opinions from some people who have done slin and know what might be happening to cause me to be able to take this amout.i was under the impression that i was to increase until i felt a little hypo and then drop the dosage a bit,well i havent felt hypo yet.i even have started reducing my carb intake just to see what happens.now i drink carbo force right after my shot and then go home and drink 100g of protein.2 hrs later i drink another 100g of protein (and have some carbs ready) but i dont seem to need them.

Hold on bros lets back up.

First off that is NOT a crazy amount of slin....I have a local trainer going to the nationals that has gone as high as 40 units....ooh and your not taking IU you are taking units of slin...not the same thing....

second when taking GH it raises your IGF levels and makes you more slin sensitive !!!!! Unlike the T3....GH unless my brain has failed me here does not allow you to take more slin..

bottom line bro...no one on any board can tell you a safe amount of slin to take without you using a slin meter to test your blood levels...

One thing that concerns me about bros post on slin is many seem to say that for every 10 units of slin you need 100g of carbs....who is that based on..what study..that is a general rule for diabetics correct but we are not diabetic and our body does not act the same ???? What i am saying is everyone is different and yes for the most part that seems to be a good rule of thumb but it is NOT the rule of thumb !!!!

bro get a meter and terst your sugar levels....PM me and i can have one sent to you free of charge...as long as your sugar levelsa stay around 70 you are safe...however below 60-70 is not the best place to be...

Hope this helps....does sound like you are slamming a shit load of stuff but you have the right combination you just need to test your levels to make sure you do not kill yourself !! L.O.L.

oooh shit bro i looked over your post...are you or have you been taking it for 7 weeks without a break...I hope not...you need to run slin in short cycles comming down just like you went up...actually in the same manner as you should run the T3....You do not want to shut down the pancreas that is for sure...also some concern in BB with slin at high levels is becomming a type 2 diabetic...meaning your body produces slin but does not use it ???

PM me if you need a meter bro or good luck if not..but I would not go over 26 units....ooooh you are sure you are taking 26 units correct...
    Last edited by PURE ADRENALINE; 05-23-2002 at 01:41 PM.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    GH does cause you lose your synsativity to slin

metforman
    and more over
    IGF-1

are the solutions

peace

ok,so i will get a meter(im sure i can find one around here with no problem).after i take the shot,when do i test my sugar levels?and im positive that im taking 26 units of slin.as far as the 7weeks,i forget where i read it but it said that the guy was taking slin for 7months without shutting down his pancreas.rem,im only taking it post workout.is there a way i would know if i was shutting my pancreas down? i surely dont want to do that but i also want to stay on it as long as i can.im still growing off this stuff so i dont want to stop yet(unless it 100% necessary)

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE
    ....ooh and your not taking IU you are taking units of slin...not the same thing....
    Ya sorry bro, that's what i meant to say. Like Pure Adrenaline said, i would be worried about coming off slin after 7 weeks at that dosage, nevermind the fact that you wanna run it for another 5. I'm no expert in slin and non-diabetics, this is just my opinion. I would do anything to not have to take slin 6x a day, and i'd hate to see someone else have to...

Originally posted by Dancer
    GH does cause you lose your synsativity to slin

metforman
    and more over
    IGF-1

are the solutions

peace
    Yep you are correct i had a major brain freeze !!!!!

metforman is used for type 2 diabetics and would be correct bro..good reply

As for the meter bro you may be shocked at the cost but if you have no luck and do not want me to send you one, i work for a diabetic company is why i can get them free, then call Bayer Diagnostics office and they will send you one free.

As for shutting down the pan. well that is only a concern of BB not a proven fact...however i have NEVER heard of anyone using it for that long of a period with out a break....that is the only thing I am concerned with...

Thread Information