PowerLiftt is offline Junior Member

Show up on steroid tests?

Hey guys.. I have to lay low for awhile because my job is suspicious of steroid use and im getting tested every month.. its bullsh it!!! but will this stuff show up on the testt? superdrol, phera-plex, or the prostanozol from anabolic extreme? ive read mixed feelings about if this stuff will show up... does anyone know?

off-duty-ninja is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerLiftt
    Hey guys.. I have to lay low for awhile because my job is suspicious of steroid use and im getting tested every month.. its bullsh it!!! but will this stuff show up on the testt? superdrol, phera-plex, or the prostanozol from anabolic extreme? ive read mixed feelings about if this stuff will show up... does anyone know?
    i read a thread a while back about an air force individual who worked in the clinic & he was answering a question just like yours. according to the AF guy, he says "NO." it will cost a company a lot of money to run a test of steroids . BUT then again, it was the USAF & they only look for narcotics.

the products you listed is technically "legal." if they question you or accuse you of some bullshit, show them the product & receipt. good luck.

Thread Information