Nautica2286 is offline Banned

Ways to put on weight through dieting??

My body has a pretty high metabolism soo its kinda hard for me to put on weight...

This is the first week of my Sus cycle and i have everything to finish it after week 12-14..... Im taking 250mg twice a week....

Anyways, im about 5' 7" and when i went to the gym today, i weighed in at 166 pounds. I was gonna juice earlier, but i weighed 150 and i knew i could get some more in naturally before starting to juice..It seems like im having a hard time getting past 166 pounds. this is my own weight and not from the steroids ... I know i should have waited a LITTLE bit more to start the juice, but everything came in the mail and i got a bit impatient lol...

Anyways, im starting a new diet this week too and i calculated everything on the computer...... is this a good diet to pack on some more pounds and turn that bitch into muscles??

235G protein....5690G calories 202G total fat 741G of carbs

Ive never eaten this much for years and im making plenty of changes now.... Is that good for a diet and will i pick on alot of weight?? I think i want my goal to be in the range of 180-195 pounds...... can i nail this easily??
    Last edited by Nautica2286; 01-27-2006 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica2286
    My body has a pretty high metabolism soo its kinda hard for me to put on weight...

This is the first week of my Sus cycle and i have everything to finish it after week 12-14..... Im taking 250mg twice a week....

Anyways, im about 5' 7" and when i went to the gym today, i weighed in at 166 pounds. I was gonna juice earlier, but i weighed 150 and i knew i could get some more in naturally before starting to juice..It seems like im having a hard time getting past 166 pounds. this is my own weight and not from the steroids ... I know i should have waited a LITTLE bit more to start the juice, but everything came in the mail and i got a bit impatient lol...

Anyways, im starting a new diet this week too and i calculated everything on the computer...... is this a good diet to pack on some more pounds and turn that bitch into muscles??

235G protein....5690G calories 202G total fat 741G of carbs

Ive never eaten this much for years and im making plenty of changes now.... Is that good for a diet and will i pick on alot of weight?? I think i want my goal to be in the range of 180-195 pounds...... can i nail this easily??

If its your first cycle maybe, but its still alot to expect. Stick to those calories and carbs and I think you will. Also, dont be scared to cheat once in awhile, actually like 3-4x/wk

Thread Information