Bandit57 is offline New Member

Exclamation Taking additional supplements/adderol while on d-bol & sus??

Hi guys back with yet another question...
    For the last 6 weeks I have been taking amino supplements as well as 'ripped fuel' to go along with my lifting before I start the cycle stated in my last thread (For those who didn't read it: 1-5 35 mg d-bol ed, 2-7 sus 400mg ew and clomid pct) this coming week.

I am wanting to know if it would help any to continue taking them along with my gear or put them aside.

Also am concerned about taking adderol while on the gear. If you do not know what adderol is, it is a prescribed drug (for me its 20mg per day) to aide ADD (which I have a very mild case of) and some cases of ADHD. Its sort of like speed I guess, but it enhances concentration, for me it increases heart rate, and can keep you up for long periods of time if you take too much of it. I really do not need to take it everyday but rather maybe 2x a week when I need to study.... BTW before I get the too young bit im 21 and preparing to graduate in civil engineering in Dec.

Should I continue taking the above mentioned supplements or not?
    Any input would be help as I currently have little information to go off of
    Thanks

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit57
    Hi guys back with yet another question...
    For the last 6 weeks I have been taking amino supplements as well as 'ripped fuel' to go along with my lifting before I start the cycle stated in my last thread (For those who didn't read it: 1-5 35 mg d-bol ed, 2-7 sus 400mg ew and clomid pct) this coming week.

I am wanting to know if it would help any to continue taking them along with my gear or put them aside.

Also am concerned about taking adderol while on the gear. If you do not know what adderol is, it is a prescribed drug (for me its 20mg per day) to aide ADD (which I have a very mild case of) and some cases of ADHD. Its sort of like speed I guess, but it enhances concentration, for me it increases heart rate, and can keep you up for long periods of time if you take too much of it. I really do not need to take it everyday but rather maybe 2x a week when I need to study.... BTW before I get the too young bit im 21 and preparing to graduate in civil engineering in Dec.

Should I continue taking the above mentioned supplements or not?
    Any input would be help as I currently have little information to go off of
    Thanks
    I don;t know the physiological effects of combining Adderol with aas, but I have experimented with Adderol before and it's a extremely speedy drug, especially for those who don;t have ADD. I took one and was awake for 30 hours. Sounds like a tricky question, it'd be nice if we had a member physician who could help you out.

Thread Information