PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member

It finally kicked in...wow

so it's been about 3 and half weeks and I was getting down thinking that it wouldn't kick in... I was taking 600 mgs of test and 500 mgs of eq...Well my brother pist me off and I was so freaken pist so i was thinking hmmm maybe it's the juice then that night i couldn't sleep and i thought i wonder if it's kicking in, that morning woke up went to the gym and i was noticable stronger. I was so freaken happy!

Down side I have been feeling like abouslte crap...For some reason I just don't feel good. When I'm in the gym I feel great but at work I just feel tired like I have no energy or like im getting sick...Also I have been having a lot of head aches and not to mention a sharpe pain near my heart. Good that be my blood levels? or high blodd pressure?

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPump8
    so it's been about 3 and half weeks and I was getting down thinking that it wouldn't kick in... I was taking 600 mgs of test and 500 mgs of eq...Well my brother pist me off and I was so freaken pist so i was thinking hmmm maybe it's the juice then that night i couldn't sleep and i thought i wonder if it's kicking in, that morning woke up went to the gym and i was noticable stronger. I was so freaken happy!

Down side I have been feeling like abouslte crap...For some reason I just don't feel good. When I'm in the gym I feel great but at work I just feel tired like I have no energy or like im getting sick...Also I have been having a lot of head aches and not to mention a sharpe pain near my heart. Good that be my blood levels? or high blodd pressure?
    Where exactly near the heart are you have a sharp pain? Does it kind of stay stagnant there until you take a full deep breath (in which breathing kind of intensifies the pain)?

damn, you take this thread from one extreme to the next. if it's kicking in now, it is a gamble as to how your body will react. the sharp pain near your heart sounds fukt up. everything aside, if this becomes very frequent then quit injecting

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    I have the sort of pain you mention at times , what do you think it is? Thanks

smiler is offline Senior Member
    pain near the heart=doc visit

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    heart murmor?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    pain near the heart=doc visit
    Exactly.

Any breathing/chest/back/neck worries I have, I'm knocking on my Doctors door.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Exactly.

Swifto, when you visit him/her, did you disclose usage or just ask for testing?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Exactly.

110% in agreement

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    First thing Id do is get the BP checked....

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    First thing Id do is get the BP checked....
    1st thing I'd do is see the doc

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i've had a lil pain in my chest from time to time too......i just attribute it to the redline i take most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    i've had a lil pain in my chest from time to time too......i just attribute it to the redline i take most of the time
    big difference in " a little pain from time to time" and "a sharpe pain near my heart"

Georgie is offline Member
    I get a sharp pain from time to time right in the middle of my chest as well. At first it scared the hell outta me, but then I came to recognize what it was. For some reason increased testosterone levels can sometimes give me anxiety. I'm on TRT and went to the doc, he said my heart was just fine and explained that in some people testosterone can cause anxiety and explained the sympotms to me. Now, i'm not saying that is what is happening to you, but, you should still go to the doc and get it checked out. But it is a possiblity you are having some anxiety attacks.

btw, i take a 81mg/day aspirin and it really helps with blood pressure.
    Last edited by Georgie; 01-27-2006 at 01:35 PM.

It's hard to explain it but since I have been taking multivitiams or drinking way more watter it has gone away. Sometimes it comes back one of my older friends in his 30's said it was nothing and it happened to him when he was on the sauce so it didn't worry me. I was thinking it was high blodd pressure or something...

It was mainly when I breathed in so I'm not sure what that means. I DO NOT HAVE INSURENCE, sooooooooooo....

As for the feeling like shit part? what's up with that? is it because my body is shocked from the test kicking in? or is that just how ima feel it mainly happens when im at work walking around. I just feel like crap...

Last thingnow that my strengh has came when will the size come ?today is week 4 i'm up about 4 lbs maybe less. I'm hoping to gain 15lbs that would be just perfect!

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    big difference in " a little pain from time to time" and "a sharpe pain near my heart"

good point....

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    im taking test e 250 500 a week, it doesnt just kick in doest it, I was wondering when, and how would I know, gradual or bam!!

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtccm1
    im taking test e 250 500 a week, it doesnt just kick in doest it, I was wondering when, and how would I know, gradual or bam!!

Bizz

well for me I have never noticed it like BAM... I never really got any strenth gains like bam. This time it was like BAM it just kicked in, I really never thought it owuld for me, but it did. You can tell it's noticable around week 4 for me but this is the first time it's been like this. Before it came slow and I couldn't really tell. This time around I ca actually tell that I'm on something! Now i just have to gain some serious weight!

Thread Information