Question gyno nolvadex question

If you get signs of gyno during a cycle can you start using nolvadex and then stop once the gyno signs leave or do you have to continue taking it for the rest of the cycle??

bump

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ive answered this question before as I will stick with it. Yes, I wouldnt even wait to see signs or symptoms of gyno to jump on an anti-estrogen. I just include it in my cycle as a nessecity. But to answer your question, yes take it all the way until your PCT is finsihed. So the WHOLE time you are on! Some people arent really affected by gyno which is wierd. I however am and would rather be safe than sorry.

i heard you could take it until the signs go away then stop taking it because if you take it the whole cycle you'll be losing gains

Ok, listen. At higher doses you lose some strength and gains as I have personally expereined. But When you need to have surgery down the road becuase you stopped when the signs stoped is your own deal. Play it safe bro. The gains lost at 20-30mg per day is miniscule, something you will not notice.

can you take 10 mg a day, can that dose prevent gyno?

yes 10mg per day is fine. but if you start to feel gyno effects, bump it up to 20mg.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I started my cycle off with 20mgs/ed..I dont want any surgery, thats for sure!!

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak_of_nature_86
    i heard you could take it until the signs go away then stop taking it because if you take it the whole cycle you'll be losing gains
    MUCH better to be safe than sorry. 1/4 lb. of muscle is better than having 1/4 lb. worth of glands removed from your chest. Run nolva all the way through and IMO you should have some anti-e all the way through EVERY cycle...like arimidex , etc.

POSH

Thread Information