Luke is offline Associate Member

Will T3 decrease muscle mass if taken with AS?

OK, I'm 2nd week into my cyce of:
    76mg Fina eod
    250 Test Cyp / week
    250 Omna 250 / week

I have three more weeks of Fina and next week I will add Winny and T3.
    My question is, will I loose any muscle mass from T3 if I take it with the above cycle and keep my cal. intake high? Can one still grow at the same rate on AS if they are combined with T3? (I'm planning to go at this dosages of T3 (per day), 25mcg, next week 50 mcg, then 50 or 75, then 25 and then 12.5 for total of 5 weeks.

Thanks for the help bros.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Not at 50-75,mcg a day you shouldn't. Low doses of t3 on a cycle are actually really good imo b/c it increases protein synthesis just like the gear you are on does. I prefer to keep it at 25mcg/d and taken 5 random days a week to help bulk and keep fat off while on a cycle. I know some ppl do this for over 8 weeks at a time but I don't recommend going that long. I have however done 6 weeks of this and had very very good results

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Done 8 weeks @ 25mcgs for bulking same reason as kizer says, works well for me. have gone 16 weeks when dieting and don't seem to be suffering any ill affects 5 weeks after the fact.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've never noticed any loss of mass or strngh even when taken at 100mcg per day...

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Not at 50-75,mcg a day you shouldn't. Low doses of t3 on a cycle are actually really good imo b/c it increases protein synthesis just like the gear you are on does. I prefer to keep it at 25mcg/d and taken 5 random days a week to help bulk and keep fat off while on a cycle. I know some ppl do this for over 8 weeks at a time but I don't recommend going that long. I have however done 6 weeks of this and had very very good results
    On the days that you take T3, do you increase your calories?
    I guess what I mean is that T3 will burn more calories... could that cause slower gains, since not enough calories are available for bulking?

Thanks

Originally posted by ironfist
    I've never noticed any loss of mass or strngh even when taken at 100mcg per day...
    Can you still make gains from AS when adding T3 at that dosage, or is it at that point strict ripping and AS only prevent muscle loss?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I was eating a minimum of 4500cals a day and as much as 7k cals at 25mcg I don't think I hindered my gains at all being that I put on 31 lbs in 6 weeks. I always take in more cals on training days but other than that there was no difference when I added t3.

Thread Information