NITRO121 is offline New Member

anavar/creatine/eq/clen.......good for lean mass and cutting bf????

Hey,

I'm new to this and researching to do my first cycle. I'm looking for the least side effects.....or I'd try winny instead of anavar ...I read winny is hard on the hairline. Do you guys think this would help me drop BF% and get a little lean mass too?? If so do any of you have cycle lenths and dosages? Also, will I need any anti-e's at the end of the cycle?

I'm 5'8", 248....at 242 I was 16% BF and I plan on hitting 230 before I try anything.

Please advise.

Peace

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: anavar/creatine/eq/clen.......good for lean mass and cutting bf????

Originally posted by NITRO121
    Hey,

I'm new to this and researching to do my first cycle. I'm looking for the least side effects.....or I'd try winny instead of anavar ...I read winny is hard on the hairline.
    THAT'S TRUE.

Do you guys think this would help me drop BF% and get a little lean mass too?? YES

If so do any of you have cycle lenths and dosages?
    1-10 ANAVAR 30-40MG/ED
    1-10 EQ 300-400MG WK
    WITH ADDED CREATINE
    GET NOLVA- JUST IN CASE

Also, will I need any anti-e's at the end of the cycle?
    GET CLOMID, START 21 DAYS AFTER LAST EQ SHOT
    DAY 1-300MG, DAY2 WK 1- 100MG/ED, WK 3- 50MG/ED

I'm 5'8", 248....at 242 I was 16% BF and I plan on hitting 230 before I try anything.
    YOUR A BIG BOY, YOU COULD USE YOUR CYCLE TO HELP PRESERVE MUSCLE WHILE LOOSING WEIGHT AND START ASAP IF YOU'D LIKE. BTW- HOW OLD ARE YOU AND HOW LONG BEEN TRAINING?

Please advise.

Peace

NITRO121 is offline New Member

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for your help. I'm 29 and have been working out on and off since high school. But I've been working out for about 2 years now. I took a break around the holidays.....about 3 months off......and I've been back in the gym for about 3 months. I'm going to try and get a digital pic up soon.

I guess I am actually pretty good size but I just read on another board that a guy took clen and he said he cut into his fat big time. But I am losing a lot of strength while cutting weight so I was looking for something to help with that too. So I was going to take anavar and eq or just one or the other while on clen..

Peace,
    Nitro

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by NITRO121
    I am losing a lot of strength while cutting weight so I was looking for something to help with that too. So I was going to take anavar and eq or just one or the other while on clen ..

Peace,
    Nitro
    That's what happens when cutting and it can become very dissapointing, almost enough to make you quit cutting and start to bulk again. That is why I would try to get some Var. I don't know if you really need to add EQ, but that depends on what your looking to do. I myself think the Var would be fine to help with strength and maitaining lean muscle mass while cutting, but many other here might say to add Test and so forth. The only negative thing about not adding test is that your natural Test production is going to shut down, leaving you with no sex drive and shrunken balls. Yet, I have heard where it didn't effect people balls at all.

Supposedly: this was taken from the drug profiles.....
    The third reason which speaks well for an intake of Oxandrolone is that even in a very high dosage this compound does not influ-ence the body's own testosterone production. To make this clear: Oxandrolone does not suppress the body's own hormone pro-duction. The reason is that it does not have a negative feedback mechanism on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis, meaning that during the intake of Oxandrolone, unlike during the intake of most anabolic steroids , the testes signal the hypo-thalamus not to reduce or to stop the release of GnRH (gonadot-ropin releasing hormone) and LHRH Luteinizing hormon releas-ing hormone). This special feature of Oxandrolone can be explained by the fact that the substance is not converted into estrogen Oxandrolone (Anavar), when given to normal men in high doses does not reduce the seminal volume or count, nor can it be converted (aromatized) into estrogen.

So some will argue that it shuts you down while other will say it doesn't however you could get some Proviron just in case it does happen. Good luck.

Thread Information