Thread: Age?!?!

BigRuhl is offline New Member

Question Age?!?!

I'm seventeen now, but i have two years of gym experience. How old must i be before i use the juice?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been drinking Apple Juice since I was like 4 year old.

rgecko23 is offline Associate Member
    i would wait a while dude, at 17 all you would have to do to pack it on is eat like a horse, drink alot of protien, and hit the gym hard. you can gain alot at your age that way. your still growing.

I believe alot of people on here would agree.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    25...train hard until then...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRuhl
    I'm seventeen now, but i have two years of gym experience. How old must i be before i use the juice?
    25 years is the best recommendation. Under 18 is not supposed to be on this board.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    lol...man i really really like your avatar...one of the moste funniest ever made! hahaa

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    25 years is the best recommendation. Under 18 is not supposed to be on this board.
    True. This is an 18yrs+ board.

From between 21-25yrs+ is ok IMHO. It ranges from preson to person.

karln is offline Associate Member
    18 atleast

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    I dont think age comes into it. Its more a question of 'have you reached your near maximum natural potential'. You also have to consider your goals. There are guys on here saying wait till 25................IMO thats too old..........what if guys want to compete? Juniors, teens, guys in their early 20s etc. We have pros coming thro nowadays that are like 23. Im 20 and ive started my first cycle. Was I gonna wait till I was 25...........HELL NO WAY! A. I reached my near max natural potential (after 5 years of training) and B. Im competing this year at local comp.

Don't base it on your age but I reckon you could train natural for at least another year or 2. If you get to the point where your training smart and hard and eating like a firggin horse (im talking 8 meals a day, 4000 cals a day) and you aint really gaining alot then go ahead a juice. Only advice I can give though is to educate yourself. You need to know how to train and eat properly FOR YOUR BODY before you even consider AAS........then you have AAS research on top of that. Start learning about AAS now and by the time you go on it..............youll know what your doing. Good luck and keep training natural...............for now.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    21 is a good age... start reading up now though, hormones can have an effect on your body you could never imagine. they don't only build muscle and burn fat. they control most bodily functions and should be used cautiously. not to mention that you can permanently screw up your body

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Have you ever stacked it with cranberry juice? It separates the boys from the men.

pelly789 is offline Member
    haha i wouldnt even think about using gear when ur 17 really your not even suppose to be on this board i highly reccommend you stay away till your at least 21 even thats young imo

Thread Information