primetime1 is offline Member

any info on l-carnatine

hey bros, just was curious as to weather or not there is any newer information on the inj L-carnatine and its ability to decrease fat.
    I read about this a few years ago in MD and it was being researchin in spain for spot fat loss, but since then i havent heard anything and a search on it in here comes up with less than par information.

does/has anyone had experiance with this drug and if so what were the results?

thanks for any information

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime1
    hey bros, just was curious as to weather or not there is any newer information on the inj L-carnatine and its ability to decrease fat.
    I read about this a few years ago in MD and it was being researchin in spain for spot fat loss, but since then i havent heard anything and a search on it in here comes up with less than par information.

does/has anyone had experiance with this drug and if so what were the results?

thanks for any information
    I cant chime on injectable l-carnitine but I have been taking the pill form for a couple years. You might notice some improvements in your "gum's" health, supposedly it feeds on fat and cholesterol and can lower those levels but I am not sure it has the ability to take belly fat off, but it supposedly adds to your ability to burn off blood levels of fats and cholesterol so I am sure its beneficial (like I could be fatter if I didnt take it but how do I know?).

thanks for the information ntpa, i know the aminos i take have it in there, but im not sure if helps with reduction of fat as the article i read mentioned this was an attribute of the inj form of this amino.

anyone else have some info!?

bump for more information

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    i've also heard that l-carnitine helps use fat as energy...so bump this

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Wrong forum, bump in supp forum.

M.

Thread Information