Thread: Is this gyno?

MrMe is offline Member

Is this gyno?

Hey all, I think i might be getting a slight case of gyno. There is no lump and when i sqeeze no9thing comes out. Only signs is when i flex my chest the nipples are a little sagy. I've been doing tamox ED for 20mg a day for a week then i moved it up to 40mg for a few days now. Should I get letro or ldex while doing the tamox? Is this even gyno?

MrMe is offline Member
    bump, i wanted to order that stuff this afternoon if possible.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Typically i can feel a lump forming and if squeezed, it hurts

MrMe is offline Member
    Nope nothing, i checked both and there is no lump and it doesnt hurt. Does that mean it isnt gyno? should i still try the letro to try to take water out?

chinups Guest
    Letro will not hurt ya

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    either letro or or arimadex
    or keep with the tamoxifen
    up to u

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Gyno is typically enlargement, due to the tissue knot under the nipple, not sagginess. If there's no lump and no pain, and no itching or tingling it's likely not gyno or even the onset of it.

Not familiar with saggy nipples, maybe you have gino (fictional). LOL
    M.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe youre holding some water

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    I have the same prob! Its not gyno but it looks like my nips are slanting sideways.

MrMe is offline Member
    Well i will try to post pictures later, when im dopnt flex my chest it doesnt even show, but when i do you can tell if oyur close. Im thinking water or fat, im still trying to get my eating a little better since christmas.

Just before christmas i did have a little ichy feeling, but i was always hot and sweting at work, that could of been the cause i think, not sure at all.

MrMe is offline Member
    I tried to pinch my nipple really hard and there was a little liquid that came out. I mean a little, just enough to get some on the tip of a pin! What does that mean?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this gyno?-pic1.jpg  

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    I tried to pinch my nipple really hard and there was a little liquid that came out. I mean a little, just enough to get some on the tip of a pin! What does that mean?
    Doesn't look like gyno to me. You are probably just experiencing early signs. What exactly are you running/doses? Liquid from the nips usually means progesterone issues. Bump the nolva upto 80mg and see how that helps. Letro would be your next bet.

MrMe is offline Member
    Im on sust 250, week 12 of 12. I started with 40mg dbol for 4 weeks. So i guess some people jsut get gyno and have to use preventive measure to make sure it doesnt come out, is that how it works? or is it if you are prone, you will get it no matter what?

Im going to go up to 80mg ED and order that letro to have on hand just in case. I also see stuff about B6, should i take some?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    No gyno at all in that pic. It could just be psychological. To bad you don't a before and after shot for an objective view.

M.

MrMe is offline Member
    Ok here is a pic I just took now, notice the puffy nipple just a little on the outside. Im going to stop squeezing now cause it hurts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this gyno?-pic2.jpg  

Im on sust 250, week 12 of 12. I started with 40mg dbol for 4 weeks. So i guess some people jsut get gyno and have to use preventive measure to make sure it doesnt come out, is that how it works? or is it if you are prone, you will get it no matter what?

Im going to go up to 80mg ED and order that letro to have on hand just in case. I also see stuff about B6, should i take some?
    Yes. I always take 200mg on cycle anyway.

Ok here is a pic I just took now, notice the puffy nipple just a little on the outside. Im going to stop squeezing now cause it hurts
    It does look like there is something there, but it's minor. I think letro could sort that out.

MShine is offline New Member
    It's my first Cycle, I'm having the same kind of thing happening with the sagginess. I asked an experienced body builder and he told me its nothing to worry about. Just Water Retention.

Mshine

MrMe is offline Member
    I hope so too, this is my first cycle too! But to be on the safe side I started to take nolva to prevent further gyno, going to up it at 80mg for a few days then back down to 40mg. I also ordered letro, im on my last week and i have to wait 21 days for PCT, so i will be able to use it for 2 weeks then taper it and start PCT.

I rather be safe then sorry, I know im eating 5kcal a day and its prety clean, but i do have those cheat meals. And drinking 2gal of water a day too... who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by MShine
    It's my first Cycle, I'm having the same kind of thing happening with the sagginess. I asked an experienced body builder and he told me its nothing to worry about. Just Water Retention.

Mshine

MrMe is offline Member
    Thanks for the help Matrix, I jsut ordered letro, should be in next week and ill start then. At this point should I assume i am somewhat prone to gyno and always run tamox during my cycle to prevent gyno from appearing? What else should i run along side during a cycle to prevent tits?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    It does look like there is something there, but it's minor. I think letro could sort that out.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    I know this is a bit off the subject but from your first pic it looked like you had shoulder surgery, did ya? how has training been with that because potentually I may need some in the next year or so.

MrMe is offline Member
    No surgery, thats strech marks from growing so fast. This is my first cycle and i went from 180-182 to 200-205 in 12 weeks, i hope i can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndromeda73
    I know this is a bit off the subject but from your first pic it looked like you had shoulder surgery, did ya? how has training been with that because potentually I may need some in the next year or so.

Thanks for the help Matrix, I jsut ordered letro, should be in next week and ill start then. At this point should I assume i am somewhat prone to gyno and always run tamox during my cycle to prevent gyno from appearing? What else should i run along side during a cycle to prevent tits?
    You may be prone to gyno, like i am. I always run letro with my cycle but begin using it 2 weeks before i start to get it running in my system.

MrMe is offline Member
    Ok im not sure if you guys can answer this, this is a strange one that the search button didnt find for me. So im sitting here squeezing my nipples hard enough to get lquid to come out. Both clear and jsut a little bit of milky too. Funny thing is its coming out of the pores around the niples too, and it seems that i got some liquid out and made them more firm! can someone explain this to me, ill be waiting and squeezing.
    Last edited by MrMe; 01-23-2006 at 10:35 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    never heard of that It does sound like you should hop on some b6

MrMe is offline Member
    I think i will do that for sure, what dose should i take, how long should i run it, and whats its role for us?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    never heard of that It does sound like you should hop on some b6

MrMe is offline Member
    Anyone else ever see this, i started B6 @ 100 a day

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    If liquid is coming out of the nipple then it could be that your prolactin levels are to high. It is probably a good idea if you get some blood work done. The doc should check your test levels, estradiol levels, prolactin, etc.. Good luck

POSH is offline Member
    Yea, the doc couldn't hurt and I would run anti-e's for a while and maybe extend your post cycle. I have the same problem, a little bit of sag, but that only happened AFTER gyno surgery. After the gland was removed and lipo, my chest went down alot and the sagginess is just a tiny bit of excess skin. It should tighten back up after a while naturally or when I get my chest back to normal size. Like said above, you might have warning signs. Make sure to be super efficient w/ anti-e's your next cycle and run anything you can (anti-e) just to be safe. Also, like I said, maybe extend your pct, so not to risk any estrogen rebound which might make matters worse after you come off. Good Luck.

POSH

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    bro you dont have gyno. dont trip

Thread Information