Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mega doses

smiler is offline Senior Member

mega doses

ok first off I am not recommending this to anyone. 2nd many of us are experienced and pretty old. my question is what were your largest doses of what and how did it affect you possitively and negatively. I know some will say it is dangerous for new, younger guys to see this and think it's ok but it is a forum so lets disscuss it. if you have little experience and/or knowlege let it be known that large doses will not help you, in fact it is counterproductive for those with little cycle history.
    may be contemplating 3grams test cyp ew...poss, some tren

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    ok first off I am not recommending this to anyone. 2nd many of us are experienced and pretty old. my question is what were your largest doses of what and how did it affect you possitively and negatively. I know some will say it is dangerous for new, younger guys to see this and think it's ok but it is a forum so lets disscuss it. if you have little experience and/or knowlege let it be known that large doses will not help you, in fact it is counterproductive for those with little cycle history.
    may be contemplating 3grams test cyp ew...poss, some tren
    I'm intrested also. Seeing as the theory, 'more is better', applies when running testosterone . I know there are some members here, running fairly high doses.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I'm intrested also. Seeing as the theory, 'more is better', applies when running testosterone. I know there are some members here, running fairly high doses.
    yea, I started at 400 mg ew, then 600 then 800...now on 1600..

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    1500mgs a week of test E was my max to date but if you include that i was also taking 1400mgs/week of deca and 350mgs/week of prop and 700mgs/week of masteron and 700mgs/week of anadrol and 700mgs/week of d-bol, 4iu's of GH and 10iu's of slin. that adds up to alot of gear in a week. I still do really well with low doses, what i mean by low doses is 100mgs/day prop, 75mgs/day tren , 50mgs/day d-bol. The above stack was when i was starting to train at the strongman camp up here in the Great White North. I've done other stacks of test around 1500mgs/week and didn't really notice much difference than when i was doing 750mgs/week. With that said i will mention that i do believe there is a minimum requirement as well, for instance 500mgs/week will do very little for me, i would consider anything under that to be a bridge for me...you know running 1500mgs/week for 16weeks then taper down to 500mgs/week for 6 weeks then back up to 15oomgs/week etc.

My best stack ever is still 100mgs/day of prop, 75mgs/day of fina, 4iu's day of GH, 10iu's day slin, and 50mgs/day of d-bol. that's usually good for 25-30lbs in 4 weeks for me.

Take into consideration that i have done 15-20 cycles so those aren't cycles i did for the first 5 or 6 cycles. Also i trained naturally for 9 years first, didn't start AAS till 27, might as well grow for free while you can, make the best of your youthful test and GH levels, then when you begin to plateau the AAS is there to consider.
    Last edited by Mallet; 01-27-2006 at 12:39 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    just finishing a 30day cycle running 500mg ED of the main test, up to now excellent gains, my training partner is running 750mg ED of main test and another friend is running 1000mg ED of main test, i am also in contact with a few BB's from this site who are running high amounts of test ED and are producing excellent gains but these type of cycles are only ran for short periods of time, and the dose is down to the individuals cycle history

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    just finishing a 30day cycle running 500mg ED of the main test, up to now excellent gains, my training partner is running 750mg ED of main test and another friend is running 1000mg ED of main test, i am also in contact with a few BB's from this site who are running high amounts of test ED and are producing excellent gains but these type of cycles are only ran for short periods of time, and the dose is down to the individuals cycle history
    Wow! and my friends think i'm nutts running 300mgs/day of test. Are you running any anti's at all with your high doses, since your only going for 30 days it's probably different, but still pretty high conversions have to be going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    1500mgs a week of test E was my max to date but if you include that i was also taking 1400mgs/week of deca and 350mgs/week of prop and 700mgs/week of masteron and 700mgs/week of anadrol and 700mgs/week of d-bol, 4iu's of GH and 10iu's of slin. that adds up to alot of gear in a week. I still do really well with low doses, what i mean by low doses is 100mgs/day prop, 75mgs/day tren , 50mgs/day d-bol. The above stack was when i was starting to train at the strongman camp up here in the Great White North. I've done other stacks of test around 1500mgs/week and didn't really notice much difference than when i was doing 750mgs/week. With that said i will mention that i do believe there is a minimum requirement as well, for instance 500mgs/week will do very little for me, i would consider anything under that to be a bridge for me...you know running 1500mgs/week for 16weeks then taper down to 500mgs/week for 6 weeks then back up to 15oomgs/week etc.

My best stack ever is still 100mgs/day of prop, 75mgs/day of fina, 4iu's day of GH, 10iu's day slin, and 50mgs/day of d-bol. that's usually good for 25-30lbs in 4 weeks for me.

Take into consideration that i have done 15-20 cycles so those aren't cycles i did for the first 5 or 6 cycles. Also i trained naturally for 9 years first, didn't start AAS till 27, might as well grow for free while you can, make the best of your youthful test and GH levels, then when you begin to plateau the AAS is there to consider.
    very nice info. I am the same with test, 4-600 mg ew= bridge. never went over 800 w/ deca but am very interested on the results of that dose

very nice info. I am the same with test, 4-600 mg ew= bridge. never went over 800 w/ deca but am very interested on the results of that dose
    The libido suffered at that high deca dose, more than usual. Didn't notice any significant increase in LBM using the deca that high either...i don't use deca anymore period, all i ever use is test, tren , orals, GH, slin, some masteron .

Wow! and my friends think i'm nutts running 300mgs/day of test. Are you running any anti's at all with your high doses, since your only going for 30 days it's probably different, but still pretty high conversions have to be going on.
    i start with 40mg of nolva and if anything else is needed i add as i go along but i have been fine, also ran GH at 12ius 4on 4 off with intresting results,
    like alot of people know i am a big believer in short cycles, recovery and maintenance are alot easier and you can build new muscle tissue in a short period of time so long as everything is in place.

i start with 40mg of nolva and if anything else is needed i add as i go along but i have been fine, also ran GH at 12ius 4on 4 off with intresting results,
    like alot of people know i am a big believer in short cycles, recovery and maintenance are alot easier and you can build new muscle tissue in a short period of time so long as everything is in place.
    I agree 100% in short cycles. I seldom go past 8 weeks these day, but i like to squeek in several 4 weekers, i usually go with pro/fina/gh/slin/d-bol or anadrol ...seldom to i run enanthate with anything under a 10 weeker. I usually don't need any anti's with the short cycles either, but at 500mgs/day i can imagine nolva would come in handy. LOL..

The libido suffered at that high deca dose, more than usual. Didn't notice any significant increase in LBM using the deca that high either...i don't use deca anymore period, all i ever use is test, tren, orals, GH, slin, some masteron.
    never tried tren ...(yet) need my beauty sleep. why no more deca ?

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    I am just starting to try to make the transition from big to BIG...lol using Dbol280mg and a gram of test E, 500mg tren A, and 700 mg masteron . was going to throw in halo and winny but was told thats a bit much ??? I was taking slack for my stack , holy sh@# you guyz are wild !!!! feel like i've plateau'd and need that next level dose to bump me up that 5 or 10 muchly needed pounds. I'm 5'9" at 190 lbs ripped for shows and 215 lbs give or take, off season. would liketo come in even harder and bigger for my next event..195 lbs extremely ripped would be amazing !!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx
    I am just starting to try to make the transition from big to BIG...lol using Dbol280mg and a gram of test E, 500mg tren A, and 700 mg masteron. was going to throw in halo and winny but was told thats a bit much ??? I was taking slack for my stack , holy sh@# you guyz are wild !!!! feel like i've plateau'd and need that next level dose to bump me up that 5 or 10 muchly needed pounds. I'm 5'9" at 190 lbs ripped for shows and 215 lbs give or take, off season. would liketo come in even harder and bigger for my next event..195 lbs extremely ripped would be amazing !!!
    lol,..you are 190 now..ripped, how is it 5 more lbs would be "amazing"?

would like to hear from more of you

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    just finishing a 30day cycle running 500mg ED of the main test, up to now excellent gains, my training partner is running 750mg ED of main test and another friend is running 1000mg ED of main test,
    Kiddie doses.............

J/k marcus....you know my current cycle,but i'm not posting the amounts.I don't want anyone to even think about doing what I'm doing.Although,the results are incredible

~Pinnacle~

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Im on 250mg of sust each day for the next 30 weeks, tho i will up the dose if needs be, havent been any higher than that so i cant comment, but its going pretty well at the mo. Im running it with 200mgs drol and a gram of deca at the moment. The short cycles sound interesting and im def gona give it a go. Pinn is on some crazy dose of test at the mo, im waiting for him to chime in!

never tried tren...(yet) need my beauty sleep. why no more deca?
    I don't find it to be effective enough, i steer clear of all the weak AAS nowadays, i'd rather jack up the strong AAS and run them for a shorter period of time. I can't imagine running EQ for 14 weeks to gain 3 or 4lbs. It's not worth the time, money, or oil...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

J/k marcus....you know my current cycle,but i'm not posting the amounts.I don't want anyone to even think about doing what I'm doing.Although,the results are incredible

~Pinnacle~
    Post your cycle in the VET forum brotha!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Post your cycle in the VET forum brotha!
    Noooooo......

I know it.

~Pinnacle~
    I understand your concern for others and it is comendable. buuuttt, thats why all the disclaimers and notes..."do not try this" .."I'm not recomending this" ect. ect. imo it is more dangerous to let everyone use there imaginations. (not you inperticular but in general) I have heard guys trying to guess the high end doses and I can tell you some of them believe top pros are doing way...way more than they actually are ( I think). it just seems if a guy is going to do a huge dose based on someone elese high dose they are not responsible anyways. so feel free and post it up, don't feel like you should have to carry the burden of safety for all. guys need to realize how many cycles someone like you have done to get to that point. just my 2 cents but this is a steriod forum so lets disscuss all options

I don't find it to be effective enough, i steer clear of all the weak AAS nowadays, i'd rather jack up the strong AAS and run them for a shorter period of time. I can't imagine running EQ for 14 weeks to gain 3 or 4lbs. It's not worth the time, money, or oil...JMO
    good enough. so you include tren in your bulking cycles as well?

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Im on 250mg of sust each day for the next 30 weeks, tho i will up the dose if needs be, havent been any higher than that so i cant comment, but its going pretty well at the mo. Im running it with 200mgs drol and a gram of deca at the moment. The short cycles sound interesting and im def gona give it a go. Pinn is on some crazy dose of test at the mo, im waiting for him to chime in!
    30 weeks is way to long, you will stop responding no matter if you increase the dose.

~Pinnacle~
    cant wait for the updated PINN, i will PM you with the full results of my current cycle tomorrow, likewise incredible

30 weeks is way to long, you will stop responding no matter if you increase the dose.
    Well i am changing the accompanying compounds often and my receptors are completely fresh, so i think it will be fine. My last cycle was 30 weeks and went very well indeed, what works for some doesnt for others and so on.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran a gram of tren enanthate once for a short period cuz the sides were so bad

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    i ran a gram of tren enanthate once for a short period cuz the sides were so bad
    how about results?

Well i am changing the accompanying compounds often and my receptors are completely fresh, so i think it will be fine. My last cycle was 30 weeks and went very well indeed, what works for some doesnt for others and so on.
    fair enough if it works for you, but i have studied it with over 15 BB's recently and no matter what other compounds are introduced to free up test the body wont respond further, if your receptors are fresh and you have primed your body before the cycle you will experience excellent gains but not over 30 weeks,when you stop responding come off recover and maintain,
    i wish you well good luck

fair enough if it works for you, but i have studied it with over 15 BB's recently and no matter what other compounds are introduced to free up test the body wont respond further, if your receptors are fresh and you have primed your body before the cycle you will experience excellent gains but not over 30 weeks,when you stop responding come off recover and maintain,
    Thanks! As always I will take your info into account.

interesting...do you feel this applies to bridging test ( or trt) the same way?

interesting...do you feel this applies to bridging test ( or trt) the same way?
    the reason why so many of us bridge or coast is because we find it hard to recover and maintain because we have been on so long, your body gets use to everything what is put inside it and more and more mg's are needed to get the same results or break the barrier, with short heavy cycles the dose doesnt have to be increased everytime you go on a cycle nor do you have to keep on doing heavy cycles infact light cycles are required with this process, recovery and maintainance are the key to this cycling and priming your body to respond instead of bridging/coasting which only results in higher mg's to get a response from the body, the body can grow at a very fast rate if everything is in place but its impossible to carry on growing for weeks on end.

the reason why so many of us bridge or coast is because we find it hard to recover and maintain because we have been on so long, your body gets use to everything what is put inside it and more and more mg's are needed to get the same results or break the barrier, with short heavy cycles the dose doesnt have to be increased everytime you go on a cycle nor do you have to keep on doing heavy cycles infact light cycles are required with this process, recovery and maintainance are the key to this cycling and priming your body to respond instead of bridging/coasting which only results in higher mg's to get a response from the body, the body can grow at a very fast rate if everything is in place but its impossible to carry on growing for weeks on end.
    I understand that. but for some of us old folks with very..very low natty test, I mean what do ya do?

I understand that. but for some of us old folks with very..very low natty test, I mean what do ya do?
    hey your only 1 year older than me,,LOL
    i use everything possible to get my test up without adding test when am recoverying, must admit tho its hard.
    if your having really bad problems use the smallest dose possible

wow u guys are old

wow u guys are old
    easy now

Smile

wow u guys are old
    btw ronnie c is 2 or maybe 3 yrs older than i

easy now
    yeh easy tiger

U guys afe freakin animals, I thought I was feeling good cuz I jumped to 500 sus EW and startin 600 eq EW. with my 4 weeks of Drol startin this week. Damn you all must be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    U guys afe freakin animals, I thought I was feeling good cuz I jumped to 500 sus EW and startin 600 eq EW. with my 4 weeks of Drol startin this week. Damn you all must be huge.
    Not yet!

Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    not always true. some just don't respond as well

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    how about results?

I was totally insane at the time and as I remember I had good gains but DEF NOT WORTH the mental anguish I went through.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information