macktownmac is offline Associate Member

Cutting b12, tren, prop,

Im starting my second cycle,

70 prop ED 8wks
    50 Tren ED 8wks
    100 B12 ED ...

anyways, i was reading a thread somone suggested you can cut b12 and tren/prop.

Question, I got my b12 from arr is that not water based? And im pretty sure that the tren and prop are Oil based, I dont think those would mix to well would they?

Also anyone have experience with cutting Tren with Prop. I did a prop only cycle and it F'in hurt, i had to cut it with grape seed oil. I noticed Tren is alot mroe fluid than Prop, did you guys need to add the oil still?
    Last edited by macktownmac; 01-27-2006 at 12:31 PM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be able to get your hands on painfree prop these days, but diluting your prop with another cc of oil whether it's deca fina eq etc, will lessen the pain. Diluting with b12 works to a smaller degree, but alot of people don't like to mix oil and water, it works though...but i think you'll be fine with mixing a cc of prop and a cc of tren together and shooting.

Oh BTW...stop your tren a week before your prop. this will help with recovery.

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    I got one vail of sus, and alittle more Prop than i need, should i be fine just running the vail of sust before the prop runs out??? If so how many days before?

But if it worth it, i can buy some more prop, i'de like to budget myself, but ill buy it if it makes a differance

how many mls in the sus vial? you'll need to run the sus ED or EOD, then when it runs out throw the prop back into the picture.

Thread Information