androplex is offline Donating Member

My jewels are getting a bit smaller, what about using hcg injections?

I am doing 140 mg of test depo twice weekly inject in glute, 10ius hgh per week (daily inject in stomach). Notice my jewels are getting a bit smaller. Would it be ok to start taking hcg to stop them from getting smaller? Plan on using hcg at end of cycle but dont like them guys shrinking so I thought about using hcg now. I ask the doc and he said it works but they dont like doing it because it can shoot the test levels way up. Whats up with this.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally can't see the point the shrinkage is benign and every thing will return back to normal some people add clomid to reduce this as well but I have no exp of that

Ok thanks Billy Boy. I just was talking with one of my buddies that said I should get some hcg and he could get it for me really cheap. That it would help with making them go back to normal size. I also have a hard time now with uh well how should I say this... hmmm since I am not making much its not as fun anymore if you know what I mean. Oh well the price to pay to get big.

Anybody else have some experience with hcg and what results did you get would be appreciated? Thats coming off test depo.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well you are on hgh and test..it really depends on how long your goin to be on this bro...if its a long cycle, i would use hcg to kinda let ur jewels know they are alive..however if its a normal 10 week thing, there is no need in HCG

Ok thanks. Dont know what I am going to do. My doc said he is going to keep me on test for another 7 weeks and then put me on hcg . I am only taking 140 mg a week of test now. Sometimes a take a bit more too. bad andro .

I am not looking forward to going off the test in 7 weeks. Oh Sh*t that will be a day for the board to mark the calendar because I will need some support in dealing with it I am sure. But doc says since I will continue hgh I should not lose my gains. Of course the hcg should help too. I will go back on the test after the hcg cycle off peroid too.

All I know is the doc said he wants to keep my test level around 900 - 1100. Said that sometimes guys dont get the kick with hcg and it fails to bring the test levels up. If I fail on the hcg I hope the doc puts me back on the test. I am not looking forward to this. For now I am just going to be happy and enjoy the ride.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Every few months I use 5000iu of HCG every third day for a couple weeks along with clomid......mostly for cosmetics and as a wake-up call to the soldiers. Interestingly, you may find that if you do this in the middle of the cycle, you will get bigger and stronger......maybe the best two weeks of the cycle. (It's the fluid retention from the progesteron of course).
    I always wonder at the doses these doc's prescribe, tho. If normal test production is the equivalent of 100 to 200mgs, and that is shut down by the exogenous test.......how much ahead are we from 200 to 280mgs a week? My friggin guy Rx'ed me for 200 a week....no wonder I must resort to the black-market (I need at least a gram a week to stay where I want to be).......so I really hope that the matters discussed in your long post on this page become a reality.....good job there, by the way!

thanks ironmaster. I wonder about the same thing too. I think I should be taking more test but if I do too much more my blood work will show it and the doc will cut me off so I have to take the extra amount right after the blood work and start getting back on the correct amount two weeks before the next blood draw. I dont want my levels to go above 1200 for test at any time. The doc wants me around 700 - 900 but said he would let me go to 1100 for a short time.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I take 10000 ius of HGC every 12 weeks or so, i find it very helpful. I do not use it at end of cycle, in fact it can inhibit recovery as you boys are fooled basicly into thinking they are producting so they take longer to realize they need to start, so point being use HGC during and Clomid at end for recovery.

Well darn, I got clomid and hcg ready to go.

I planned this out but now I just dont know. I think I will use 25 mg of clomid for the next 42 days and then stop the test. Start taking 1000 ius of hcg 2 weeks after stoping the test and use for 10 days. keep taking the clomid during the 10 days and then another 7 days after that. Keep taking the hgh 1.7 ius a day.

oops I forgot to say start deca 1.7 cc a week. for next 6 weeks too.

keep using the test for the next 6 weeks at 200mg per week.

hmmm...what you think.
    Last edited by androplex; 05-25-2002 at 12:03 AM.

escalade is offline Junior Member
    if you are doing like one cycle of lets say

-400mg a week deca weeks 1-10
    -500mg a week test week 1-10
    -30mg a day dbol weeks 1-4

is it nesessary to worry about your balls shrinking b/c most people i've talked to say they will return to regular size after cycle anyway, is this true, good post

escalade, I heard the same thing. Only thing is one would not want to lose the gains so taking clomid and hcg helps here too.

Bro i use it throughout my cycle for cosmetic looks on the nuts but I also can say you need to make sure you run good antis with it as it does also raise your estrogen...clomid I do not think is as good at fighting atrophy while on a cycle but HCG will do the trick !!!

I use 5000 IU per 500mg of test...JMO

thanks guys, I value your input.

Thread Information