new2dagame is offline New Member

Best of Both Worlds?

Can clen be effective in burning off stubborn fat as well as not hindering the building new muscle? would it contradict the caloric diet? It is an anticatabolic right? My goal is to put a good amount of muscle on while losing a little fat. I feel that cardio 4-5 times a week would hurt muscle growth

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i was under the impression that clen actually helps you build muscle. i know for a fact that it causes animals to gain rediculous amounts of muscle. but the reason it doesn't work as well in humans (for building muscle) is cause animals have way more of a certain type of receptor than humans do (i dont remember the name of the receptor)

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    That much cardio wont hurt muscle growth but you're also going to be burning a lot of usable calories. Goals have to be made attainable. Putting on LBM is very possible, but trying to get bigger and leaner is not that easy. Two completely different goals require 2 completely different strategies.

You stated anticatabolic, so yes Clen is slightly anabolic . It can be used in bulkers and cutters and really plays a huge role in PCT. I"m surprised I dont see more people running it in PCT. Maybe they're under the impression that they will lose muscle

How old are you?

Its no really supposed to build muscle but I think it helps maintain muscle gains by blocking cortisol. The question is if I took it as a dietary supplement to cut fat while training heavy for bulk muscle at the same time instead of a massive amount of cardio

Quote Originally Posted by new2dagame
    I think it helps maintain muscle gains by blocking cortisol.
    Ahhhhhhhhhh someone's been reading up, glad to see that. This is the primary reason I like it in PCT. Cortisol levels are on the rise once AAS is done with so Clen aids dramtically in keeping gains.

Sorry now I"m highjackin, back to the topic if discussion.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Its in my PCT...starts next week!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Ahhhhhhhhhh someone's been reading up, glad to see that. This is the primary reason I like it in PCT. Cortisol levels are on the rise once AAS is done with so Clen aids dramtically in keeping gains.

Sorry now I"m highjackin, back to the topic if discussion.
    i can't quite remember where, but i recall reading that recent studies have shown that clen isn't the anti-catabolic it was once thought to have been. whats your take on this?

Age 22, HT: 6-2 Wt. 215 BF % est. 15-17

I have a very light muscular build (my height and bf make me look bigger) Is it smart to use clen to cut fat while kinda doing a bulking phase to blow up my arms and chest?

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i can't quite remember where, but i recall reading that recent studies have shown that clen isn't the anti-catabolic it was once thought to have been. whats your take on this?

I'll be back tomorrow as I"m signing off Scott. Here is an excerpt from our own Drug profiles written by Anthony Roberts.
    But it has even been speculated that the growth-promoting effect of clenbuterol may be specific to muscle and that the drug may act in a not-yet-understood manner which circumvents (!) the physiological mechanisms responsible for the control of muscle growth (13). This may mean that clenbuterol can help blast you past “sticking points” in your training by circumventing the usual mechanisms by which anabolism is experienced! It is of note that both muscle composition and fibre size has been shown to increase with administration of clen (14).

I'll see if I can find some more info that I have around here somewhere tomorrow.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I'll be back tomorrow as I"m signing off Scott. Here is an excerpt from our own Drug profiles written by Anthony Roberts.
    But it has even been speculated that the growth-promoting effect of clenbuterol may be specific to muscle and that the drug may act in a not-yet-understood manner which circumvents (!) the physiological mechanisms responsible for the control of muscle growth (13). This may mean that clenbuterol can help blast you past “sticking points” in your training by circumventing the usual mechanisms by which anabolism is experienced! It is of note that both muscle composition and fibre size has been shown to increase with administration of clen (14).

I'll see if I can find some more info that I have around here somewhere tomorrow.
    good deal jay. ill try to find that article i was reading a while back as well...

Thread Information