Thread: equipoise

wamps08 is offline New Member

equipoise

i got ahold of some EQ, and it s says on the vial "BOLD QV 200", i guess what im asking is, did i get what i was askin for??

nbavosa is offline Junior Member
    If you asked for 200ng Equipose then yes.

wamps08 is offline New Member
    ok tite, if i were to stack it with deca , would that be a good stack

nbavosa is offline Junior Member
    What are you looking to get out of it...I would ad some test. But check the forum for Novice cycles they are a good reference.

TEST must be the base of any cycle!

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    eq is almost like deca , but a bit stronger. i would throw in some test

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    yes...its eq

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef
    eq is almost like deca, but a bit stronger. i would throw in some test
    this is not true, these are two very different compounds, which serve different purposes depending upon the goals of the user.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    this is not true, these are two very different compounds, which serve different purposes depending upon the goals of the user.
    I agree that structurally they are two very different compounds. Equipoise is a testosterone derivative, while decca is a nandralone derivative. But although they are two very different compounds, from my experience they act similar in my system. Not the same, but similar.

D bol is almost exactly the same chemical makeup as equipoise, but they act very differently from each other.

The difference between the two for me is that I tend to cramp up a lot more when I take in Equipoise, but I stay a lot harder. I tend to retain more water when I take decca.

eat2grow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I agree that structurally they are two very different compounds. Equipoise is a testosterone derivative, while decca is a nandralone derivative.
    You are an idiot and you know jack about gear. All AAS are derivatives of testosterone .

Sorry but you should learn and research before speaking

NewHottness is offline Junior Member
    Equipose = testosterone derived steroid

Deca = 19-Nortestosterone derived steroid

So relax... I'm sure this is what he was talking about... Now, get back to helping this brother out.

And as far as equipose and deca goes. It was once compared to deca a long time ago, and still is unfortunately, but a cycle including deca and equipose would not be a waste because they do in fact have different qualities. With equipose, you are going to be getting similiar increases in strength from a comparable test cycle, and it is great for increasing lean muscle density or hardness. Deca, while giving you better bulking capabilites then equipose would be good to run along with equipose (not to mention some test) because of the fact that an increase in red blood cells in your body by equipose will make you hungry a lot more and the extra calories you take in (as long as they are clean) will definitely help get more out of the bulking capabilities of deca. Good luck bro, but definitely add some test.

Quote Originally Posted by eat2grow
    You are an idiot and you know jack about gear. All AAS are derivatives of testosterone.

Sorry but you should learn and research before speaking

Thread Information