Thread: Beginner stack

Orange27 is offline New Member

Beginner stack

Hey guys I'm new here so be easy

I've been on GH for going on to 4 months now and I'm seriously considering adding winstrol and oxondrolone. Right now I'm taking 4 IU's of GH split morning and before bed. I'm trying to add more lean muscle without the water weight and was wondering what you guys thought.

-thanks

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd go with the Var over the winny, but honestly even a low dose of test once a wek will yeild better gains, GH works better with androgens present.

Thanks for the reply.

Would you say that testosterone cream would be enough? Or would you go with some other form?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I personally don't like creams (too inconsistent with dosage). I'd go with 500mgs Test E per week. Everyone I know won't do GH without some sort of test present.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I'd go with the Var over the winny, but honestly even a low dose of test once a wek will yeild better gains, GH works better with androgens present.

Great advice!!!!

Orange, how old are you and why have you been running it alone for 4 months? I understand your listed goals but what were you trying to achieve running it alone? Just asking buddy not trying to get on your case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Great advice!!!!

Orange, how old are you and why have you been running it alone for 4 months? I understand your listed goals but what were you trying to achieve running it alone? Just asking buddy not trying to get on your case.

Oh no worries.

I'm 27 and a doctor prescribed the GH to me with the test cream. I haven't realy been using the cream, only used it maybe the first couple of days and been using the GH since. Now, the Doctor's assistant is telling me the winstrol and oxondrolone would be good to take to gain lean muscle.

Just asking to see what you guys thought before I tell him to charge my card

900mhz is offline New Member

Winstrol Cycle For Beginner

My old roomate was taking winstrol tabs and another tab awhile ago. I think he was taking 2 wintrol tabs and 1 of the other tabs every second day or so. He left me the tabs. I cant get a hold of him to verify the dosages. I work long days in construction. Iam looking for something that will get me throught the long days and give me the energy to get back to the gym.

Two questions:
    1> What is a proper dosage of winny for a beginner..?
    2> I cant remember what the other tabs are. Apparantly they work well with winny. (I can take a digital pix and post.)

Thanks in advance.

Herbster is offline New Member
    Blimey, how did you get your doc to prescribe you GH so young.
    I agree with the other posts here, 200 - 300mg of test per week woud be best for you.

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    Stick to some test. And if you have to choose, take the var over winny. I've taken both var and winny and I promise var is twice as good. But that's just my opion.

Thread Information