go4gold is offline Member

Critique please? sus,primo,var?

Stats are 5'6" 150 lbs, age 27, 14-16%bf, Three cycle history years ago.

Cycle

sus- 500mg/wk weeks 1-10
    primo- 500mg/wk weeks 1-10
    anavar - 60mg/ed weeks 2-10
    liquidex-.25mg/ed weeks 1-13
    Nolvadex -10mg/ed weeks 1-13
    Clomid- 100mg/ed weeks 11-13
    Clenbuterol - >120mcg/ed weeks 13-19
    Benedryl- 50-100mg/ed weeks 15

looking to gain maybe 10-15lbs of LBM and trim bf. Also want good strength gains and not to retain water, actually trying to lose weight in my face still from previous cycles. Of course strict diet and proper deit. Hows it looks though? Should I replace the primo with deca , which will help with less water retention and yield better results with the sus? The sus worked good for me in the past.
    Last edited by go4gold; 01-27-2006 at 05:03 PM.

Its good bro but need some changes like this

sus- 500mg/wk weeks 1-10
    "primo- 400mg/wk weeks 1-10"
    "Clomid- 100mg/ed weeks 1-13" <--- dont use it save it for pct

Just decrease the primo dosage test dosage must be higher than any compound & save the clomid for PCT because its a very weak anti & it dont reduce water retention if you put it there for shirnking balls then change it with HCG Pregnyl 500 i.u ew or every 2wks & you will be fine.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    Stats are 5'6" 150 lbs, age 27, 14-16%bf, Three cycle history years ago.

Cycle

sus- 500mg/wk weeks 1-10
    primo- 500mg/wk weeks 1-10
    Clomid- 100mg/ed weeks 1-13

looking to gain maybe 10-15lbs of LBM and trim bf. Also want good strength gains and not to retain water, actually trying to lose weight in my face still from previous cycles. Of course strict diet and proper deit. Hows it looks though? Should I replace the primo with deca, which will help with less water retention and yield better results with the sus? The sus worked good for me in the past.
    Maybe im confused. But have you run 3 cycles and only weigh 150pounds at 14-16% BF,if so your diet and workout program obviously need work.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Maybe im confused. But have you run 3 cycles and only weigh 150pounds at 14-16% BF,if so your diet and workout program obviously need work.
    cycled 4 years ago but got side tracked with other things in my life that interfered with lifting. I got up to 180lbs, but wasn't exactly the look i was looking for, looked kinda bloated, but big. I just want to be a very sold 165 or 170 pounder and at 5'6" i will look big enough for me. Want BF to be around 6-8%. Want to be as strong as possible also cause may start competing again in lifting. But trying new things to use because what i explained above is my overall target. My body's natural bodyweight is actually around 140, want it to start being 165 or 170. workouts and diet are well maintained when i definitly use gear and i do get results.

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Its good bro but need some changes like this

sus- 500mg/wk weeks 1-10
    "primo- 400mg/wk weeks 1-10"
    "Clomid- 100mg/ed weeks 1-13" <--- dont use it save it for pct

Just decrease the primo dosage test dosage must be higher than any compound & save the clomid for PCT because its a very weak anti & it dont reduce water retention if you put it there for shirnking balls then change it with HCG Pregnyl 500 i.u ew or every 2wks & you will be fine.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    So hcg once a week or every other week should be enough, Just thought you always had a pct when test was used. Why no pct? but glad you aprove of the rest, will drop the primo to 400mg/wk.
    Last edited by go4gold; 01-27-2006 at 07:17 AM.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    if you put it there for shirnking balls then change it with HCG Pregnyl 500 i.u ew or every 2wks & you will be fine.
    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I take it 2 times a week at 300 iu , if i did 500 iu every 2 wks my nutts would shrink for sure.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you shouldnt really need hcg for a cycle such as this,but if you were to run it run 500iu's twice weekly every other week throughout the cycle.

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    So hcg once a week or every other week should be enough, Just thought you always had a pct when test was used. Why no pct? but glad you aprove of the rest, will drop the primo to 400mg/wk.
    I believe he means save the clomid for the end of cycle and not to run it throughout. He is not recommending that you don't pct actually just the opposite.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadiantiger
    I believe he means save the clomid for the end of cycle and not to run it throughout. He is not recommending that you don't pct actually just the opposite.
    PCT is essential. Its almost worthless cycling without doing a properly structured PCT protocol.

opps, i did not see that, the clomid is suppose to be weeks 11-13 at 100mg/ed. my mistake. now does it look good, the clomid was just made to be used pct only anyway or should I wait 2 weeks after my last shot of primo to start the clomid? So this cycle looks alright to most i hope, sorry about the confusion with the clomid, fixed it up top, but am i doing the clomid right and what type of results have others ot from a similar cylce? any more input would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by go4gold; 01-27-2006 at 05:06 PM.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    When I was 150lbs I could grow just by looking at a weight. No disrespect but you could gain quite easily by having a proper training program and diet. Be honest here...............whats your diet like (calories a day etc) and whats your training like (days in the gym, sets per bodypart etc).

You see this is the problem..........you got upto 180 on gear but when I came off and got 'sidetracked' you lost most of it. Now if you got upto 180 natural (which can be done with a bit of dedication) youd probably be around 170 now. Like I said..........no disrespect but why have you juiced so early for? You said your NATURAL weight was 140................have you built any base at all or just jump onto a cycle when youd only been training a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    When I was 150lbs I could grow just by looking at a weight. No disrespect but you could gain quite easily by having a proper training program and diet. Be honest here...............whats your diet like (calories a day etc) and whats your training like (days in the gym, sets per bodypart etc).

You see this is the problem..........you got upto 180 on gear but when I came off and got 'sidetracked' you lost most of it. Now if you got upto 180 natural (which can be done with a bit of dedication) youd probably be around 170 now. Like I said..........no disrespect but why have you juiced so early for? You said your NATURAL weight was 140................have you built any base at all or just jump onto a cycle when youd only been training a few months.
    I have been lifting for the past 13 years, 10 of those years in olympic lift training. at age 21 would compete in the 136 weight class, lifted on the national circut. oh i trained and diet. But I had two hip surgeries in the summer of 2002 right after my last juice session because of congential stuff, that set me back quite a bit and also since then have been in school full time and worked two jobs and now am just getting ready to graduate, this in all the past three years with minimual training. I could not break the 145lb mark until i juiced. The 180 i gain was in 9 weeks, gained 32 lbs(stopped a 12 week cycle early), mostly water and didn't look the way i wanted( must have been the d-bol). I could have maintain 165 if it wasn't because of the set backs. Not everyone can just be the weight that they want, It is very hard to beat my genetics, all are small in my family, juice works. Like i said before, i do proper deit and train very hard on and off the gear, Just want to be a bit bigger and will go take the next step to do so. My training and diet wasn't an issue in the past, geneitics can suck, but 170lbs is very reasonable goal for while on gear and just want to be reasonalbe strong again. like i said, a very trim 170 at 5'6" would be huge enough.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    I have been lifting for the past 13 years, 10 of those years in olympic lift training. at age 21 would compete in the 136 weight class, lifted on the national circut. oh i trained and diet. But I had two hip surgeries in the summer of 2002 right after my last juice session because of congential stuff, that set me back quite a bit and also since then have been in school full time and worked two jobs and now am just getting ready to graduate, this in all the past three years with minimual training. I could not break the 145lb mark until i juiced. The 180 i gain was in 9 weeks, gained 32 lbs(stopped a 12 week cycle early), mostly water and didn't look the way i wanted( must have been the d-bol). I could have maintain 165 if it wasn't because of the set backs. Not everyone can just be the weight that they want, It is very hard to beat my genetics, all are small in my family, juice works. Like i said before, i do proper deit and train very hard on and off the gear, Just want to be a bit bigger and will go take the next step to do so. My training and diet wasn't an issue in the past, geneitics can suck, but 170lbs is very reasonable goal for while on gear and just want to be reasonalbe strong again. like i said, a very trim 170 at 5'6" would be huge enough.
    I guess we all have different genetics............you say your genetics are bad but I reckon you could put on another 20lbs or so as a natural. I am not flaming at all here.........but trying to offer practical advice. I can promise you that if you are eating enough calories of the right quantity and quality you will grow........without AAS. I am sorry to hear about your surgerie........seems you live a busy life. Good luck with graduating and good luck with your bodybuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    I guess we all have different genetics............you say your genetics are bad but I reckon you could put on another 20lbs or so as a natural. I am not flaming at all here.........but trying to offer practical advice. I can promise you that if you are eating enough calories of the right quantity and quality you will grow........without AAS. I am sorry to hear about your surgerie........seems you live a busy life. Good luck with graduating and good luck with your bodybuilding.
    Thanks for the encouragement, i don't use gear that offten and only when i hit a bump in the road. And also look for reaching new gaols in lifting, Been lifting for lots of years, but not to be a bodybuilder man, not into looking that huge. But all is good man, I only juice on a blue moon and when i do, just want to make sure i do it right and that is why i am on this site. Lots of people juice at my size, don't need to be big to use gear. But as things progress, will keep ya updated as well as the rest on this forum. No harm bro taken.

Thread Information