gymrat9999 is offline New Member

61 yr old muscle

I have worked out for 8 years with very good results. Muscular, 43 chest, 32 waist, 15.5 arms on 5' 10" build, 170 pounds. Really want to gain more size and mass. At my age are there any special programs that work really well?
    Thanks![email protected]

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    [quote=gymrat9999] Really want to gain more size and mass. At my age are there any special programs that work really well?
    [/quote]

Have you looked into HRT?

~Pinnacle~

Hey, yeah I checked my test level and the rest. all above normal. Was on a beginner's cycle, then an advanced cycle (with some questionable d-bol) and got more strength, but no size. Any suggestions on the best cycle for me?
    thanks!

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    test cyp, 12 weeks. You'll love it.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,

Might be wise to get bloodwork done prior. Checking lipids now may help down the road if you decide to go forward. At least you will have a good baseline to check against.

MJ

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i think you should think about gh. you should probably use some test and (depending on your tolerance for any side effects) maybe some tren . but you should probaby stick to human grade drugs that don't have a lot of harsh side effects like deca , primo, anavar or you could probably run some eq.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    equi and test would be ideal. good solid results with minimal side effects.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Mate I am almost 51 and I am on as well. Get your prostate checked before you do anything and I am talking ultra sound, not just the finger test.. Its amazing that at your age your Test levels are above normal, what are they exactly ?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Mate I am almost 51 and I am on as well. Get your prostate checked before you do anything and I am talking ultra sound, not just the finger test.. Its amazing that at your age your Test levels are above normal, what are they exactly ?
    Bro, Did you do a PSA as well?

chinups Guest
    61 yr old doing a cycle. THATS NUTTS

Not that I am against it at all. Too each there own

Question-Why do you want to cycle at 61? Are you not getting to where you want to be? I just couldn't see myself doinga cycle at that age

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Bro, Did you do a PSA as well?
    Yes and it was normal so no Prostate cancer... yet

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    61 yr old doing a cycle. THATS NUTTS

Not that I am against it at all. Too each there own

Question-Why do you want to cycle at 61? Are you not getting to where you want to be? I just couldn't see myself doinga cycle at that age

Good Luck
    Why do you cycle at your age ? Don't talk to soon sony, you will change your view when you get to 61, trust me on that one. Nobody wants to get old, and if this is a way of looking and feeling better even at 61, why not !!

chinups Guest
    I was just thinking the best thing I do even more so for my body then steriods that makes the best changes my body is diet. I can see me later in life eating right and light working out and staying in shape. I see the best results in my body with my diet

Of course my thoughts may change later in life but I as just wondering why he would

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Why do you cycle at your age ? Don't talk to soon sony, you will change your view when you get to 61, trust me on that one. Nobody wants to get old, and if this is a way of looking and feeling better even at 61, why not !!
    RIGHT ON, KALE!!!

Hey,
    I definitely want to continue to look big, gain some size. Age is a reality, but that doesn't mean my goals have to be puny or that I have to compromise what I think I am capable of and can be. I'll post an image of myself here, as a reference, just not sure where to do that.

I really appreciate the comments and thoughts. Still looking for the "perfect" cycle for me.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    So at 61 he can't have a good diet AND do AAS?

Gotta agree, diet is #1, but don't be silly. You can do both.

I was just thinking the best thing I do even more so for my body then steriods that makes the best changes my body is diet. I can see me later in life eating right and light working out and staying in shape. I see the best results in my body with my diet

Of course my thoughts may change later in life but I as just wondering why he would

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    If your not gaining even with gear, I would take some time to sort your diet and training out first, because there is no point jumping on a cycle if your not going to get what you want out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    If your not gaining even with gear, I would take some time to sort your diet and training out first, because there is no point jumping on a cycle if your not going to get what you want out of it.
    Now that I definitly agree with, and thats from experience. I didnt get the explosive growth a lot of the younger guys got on my first cycle and that was because I was not eating enough.

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    So at 61 he can't have a good diet AND do AAS?

Gotta agree, diet is #1, but don't be silly. You can do both.
    I never said he can't or can. I just asked some questions. He can do whatever he wants.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    There you go again You did more than ask questions.
    For example " 61 yr old doing a cycle. THATS NUTTS"

Yup, he can do what ever he wants though.

I never said he can't or can. I just asked some questions. He can do whatever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat9999
    Hey,
    I definitely want to continue to look big, gain some size. Age is a reality, but that doesn't mean my goals have to be puny or that I have to compromise what I think I am capable of and can be. I'll post an image of myself here, as a reference, just not sure where to do that.

I really appreciate the comments and thoughts. Still looking for the "perfect" cycle for me.
    So the perfect cycle for you to start with is 500mg of Test E for 12 weeks. You shoot it twice a week on Monday and Thursday at 250 mg per shot. Simple as that. Get your blood tested first. Check PSA for Prostate, Liver Function, Testosterone and Estrogen levels. Then you have a base line from which to work with. You need to decide if you ever want to come off steroids as well. I have decided to stay on permanently because of my age. You are definily a candidate as well but we can discuss the pro's and cons later.

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    There you go again You did more than ask questions.
    For example " 61 yr old doing a cycle. THATS NUTTS"

Yup, he can do what ever he wants though.
    I say yeah thats nutts but never said "can't" "don't"

He can do what he wants but when I think about my dad on a cycle is just weird. I'm 27. I mean if he is into it and wants to do it thats cool but I think some of us younger guys find it a bit weird right now. In 33 yrs maybe I won't

I say yeah thats nutts but never said "can't" "don't"

He can do what he wants but when I think about my dad on a cycle is just weird. I'm 27. I mean if he is into it and wants to do it thats cool but I think some of us younger guys find it a bit weird right now. In 33 yrs maybe I won't
    If you think about it it actually makes more sense for us to do it at our age than it does at yours. Our natural Test production is very much on the decline, and this shit is the elixer of youth along with HGH, there is no doubt.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Well... at 61 his body is a lot less anabolic than yours... his T levels have been plumeting for around 30 years... researching TRT when your 50+ can give you some good options for restoring your youth...

chinups Guest
    If you think about it it actually makes more sense for us to do it at our age than it does at yours. Our natural Test production is very much on the decline, and this shit is the elixer of youth along with HGH, there is no doubt.
    I waited til 25 to do my first cycle. I did dosages that the board laughed at. I am not your average juice head. I use the board more for diet and workouts. I tabble at best. This is probably why I sound like this. I will do more juice as I get later in age I just never thought about it that late in life. Now don't get me wrong there is alot that I would have to consider.

I mean this guy may be in a great situation. If he is healthy with a good heart, good bloodwork along with modest dosages I am sure this may be very beneficial. Every situation for every person is different. Thats one thing I learned on this board. Too many variables. But again to say the least this is very interesting. If my dad did a cycle someone would die. He's one of those little italian guys who never lost a fight, he weighs about 110. But he is 67 and in great shape. I would love to see him on test and hgh. LOL

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Well... at 61 his body is a lot less anabolic than yours... his T levels have been plumeting for around 30 years... researching TRT when your 50+ can give you some good options for restoring your youth...
    Oh yeh i realise this, its just he said hes been on cycle with no mass gain, so its gotta be his diet or training thats wrong!

Hey, my diet is pretty good. A loose following of the Body for Life guidelines. I ate more when on the cycle, but really felt I had counterfeit gear. For example, used d-bol and NOTHING happened. That is hard to believe from what I read. Thanks for the advice guys, and still open to more cycle advice. Why at my age? Got a body better than 95% of my peers, in good shape and muscular, want to keep it and put on some size thinking it will help improve overall appearance, skin quality, etc. In excellent health (with good genetics) and would like to keep myhealty but improve on my body.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    whats nuts is how half the people on here are young some even too young to do cycles, yet they get all high and mighty , when they infact are the ones who suggest half baked cycles and shouldn't be doing this

chinups Guest
    I know your not referring to me

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i hope that by the time im 61 i wont need any more gear. im going to cycle at least once a year, every year until my arms are 20 inches with the rest of my body proprtionately the same size. if i can maintain that then i will be happy

Thread Information