sf77777 is offline New Member

Air Travel with Gear

I'm traveling by air (within the US) for 7 days and am on a 4 day cycle. My test and deca is by prescription (so no legal problems), but is unknown by my wife. Does the metal tops of vials and syringe (only need one) get pickup up by x-ray for carry on or should I pack it on checked luggage? I don't want some overzealous TSA finding it in my checked bag and then questioning me in front of my wife. Sugestions?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    They will show up through the scanners for carry-on.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Word is that any flamable substance will be picked up on the 'carry on' scanner. Lighters, alcohol, oil, perfume, etc. Pack that shit in your suitcase, with the original box that has your prescription info on it. No other worries.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Suggest to your wife to go on through check while you go take a poopy! Then come a few behind her OR even get into a different line.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Word is that any flamable substance will be picked up on the 'carry on' scanner. Lighters, alcohol, oil, perfume, etc. Pack that shit in your suitcase, with the original box that has your prescription info on it. No other worries.

OR do this

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Agreed.

Georgie is offline Member
    I bring my prescription testosterone , GH, and pins on the plane in my carry on bag all the time and never have any problems. The only time I ever have problems, is when I put it in my checked luggage and it always comes back with one of those stickers on it saying that my bag has been searched. Btw, simple solution, tell your wife. Whats the big deal? She is going to be way more pissed down the road if/and probably when she finds out you are hiding things from her.

Thanks all. Think I'll go the checked bag route with a letter in the gear stating that if they need to discuss the contents that they respect my medical privacy and do so in private.

By the way, how many have wives that know and how did they respond?

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sf77777
    Thanks all. Think I'll go the checked bag route with a letter in the gear stating that if they need to discuss the contents that they respect my medical privacy and do so in private.
    Wouldn't bother with a letter. That raises a red flag, to me.

If it's a legitimate prescription, then they have no reason to bother you. That's why you would always carry your prescriptions in their original, prescribed contianer, with the labels intact.

TSA goes through my bags at least once out of 3 times I fly. So what, there is nothing illegal and so far nothing has been broken or missing. Don't sweat it.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sf77777

By the way, how many have wives that know and how did they respond?
    Absolutely tell your wife. I did from the get go many years ago. She wasn't happy at first but realized it was my decision. 4-5 years later, she is a big fan.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Absolutely tell your wife. I did from the get go many years ago. She wasn't happy at first but realized it was my decision. 4-5 years later, she is a big fan.
    I'm 53, married 31 years. This is the middle of my second cycle. She HATES needles and would freak out. Maybe I will when I start up my third next summer.

Thread Information