Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Cnbc News Right Now!!!

donny deitch has the guys from the mtv show, interviewing them, their bringng a doctor on, n it seems to be very informative, i just put it on so not sure where its going, chect it out

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    just turned it on..cant wait to see what the gay guy has to say

the model just said he used human growth hormone n winstrol , donny deutsh is taking the obvious side, they ruin lives, n r bad for you

bringing out Superstar Billy Graham to say how steroids ruined his life..lets not forget professional wrestlers are one of the biggest abusers of steroids and other drugs out there

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    has the gay guy said anything yet. the model actually did a pretty damn good job talking. he does act educated. he got more across in 30 seconds than the whole hour long mtv show did. now their gonna go and say how bad they are with this wrestler who obviously ABUSED! the kid just said THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN USE AND ABUSE!!!!

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    I'm missing it... so it was all real then? Not a mockery?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    nice...i like how he ends to a commercial.."dont go anywhere, we're talking about 'the juice' tonight" lol should be good. better be good im missing CSI lol

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    jesus i missed it, someone stream it here....pretty please

they keep teatering around the fact that its not that bd for you, its only when its abused. Billy graham said it will ruin you life, youll become addcited, then the fitness model says well if you use it responsibly , and dont abuse it its ok, lol then billy graham goes well you will abuse it, youll get addicted, almost addmitting bye omission it is safe when done responsibly. They get into arnold now speaking out against steroid use , but because of his career in politics you dont know how sincere it is, idk just watch and youll seee, but they are taking the side of steroids will kill you, big disapointment

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    here we go again....

it is on for another 30 mins

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    they keep cutting the kid off....

douchebag lost half of his argument when billy graham said his liver disease was NOT caused by steroids !! LOL

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    graham said he used glutenous consumption for 35 years. **** YAH UR GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS IF U USE ANY DRUG IN GLUTINOUS CONSUMPTION FOR 35 years.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    "Steroids made me take a whole bottle of tylenol"
    "Steroids made my spine collapse and ankles makeing me loose 4 inches"

Yadda yadda yadda

only lagit argument is that they make you feel great, and have POTENTIAL!! to be addictive, very true, but thats a horrible agrument, they are dangerous when used unproperly?? NO FING SHIT!! billy graham wont comment on if they are safe when used properly, he says its IMPOSSIBLE not to abuse, cmon man , i know hes trying to help people out, and u cannot fault him for this, but because he abused hes giving out faulty info

Peter tried to go back to Billy's gluttonus consumption statement and douchebag cut him off again..

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    **** this ****ing bullshit

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    i changed that bullshit, lost interest when the host said the high school football coach should loose his job immediatly, these guys have no clue and it makes me sick to watch things like this, it's all staged

"this lady says they develop problems that arent reversable"...

but they are preventable

shes talking about underage kids, not adults

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    This guys a moron

the main argument they had going was how it is addictive, the best comparison would be alcohol. Many people use it responsible n have little to no side effects, and some abuse it and have life altering effects. Will you become addicted to steroids , yea theres a cahnce, but dont comne out n say you will abuse steroids, because many people dont

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    the main argument they had going was how it is addictive, the best comparison would be alcohol. Many people use it responsible n have little to no side effects, and some abuse it and have life altering effects. Will you become addicted to steroids, yea theres a cahnce, but dont comne out n say you will abuse steroids, because many people dont

good comparison to alcohol

RoB RoidS is offline New Member
    now high school drug testing??? this is a joke

they were also talking bout busting the 8 big mexican producers

Unoid is offline Member
    The female doctor didn't seem to know much.

Obviously everyone knows gear use in underage developing teenagers is bad.

and she also listed sideeffects that we all on these boards know how to get around (liver disease, short cycles of orals no alky, with liver rejuvs), ball shrinkage (she apparently hasn't heard of HCG , clomid, Nolva, let alone lebal herbal supps like tonkat ali. Then goes on to say gyno will happen, well I wonder why we all know to take AI's.

The show was hosed with a predetermined agenda. They simply wouldn't allow any educated prosteroid comments let alone educated commentators.

Reminds me of what liberals like to do.

Edit: She still thinks Ephedrine is Illegal, That right there proved she knows nothing associated with legal/illegal drugs.
    Last edited by Unoid; 01-18-2006 at 10:04 PM.

rob roids, i dont see any problem with testing in high school, could u explain y this would be a bad thing, we all agree they are bad for teenagers, and hey, wethere u like it or not steroids r an illegal drug in this country, you have NO RIGHT to take them or ingest them....

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    The female doctor didn't seem to know much.

Obviously everyone knows gear use in underage developing teenagers is bad.

and she also listed sideeffects that we all on these boards know how to get around (liver disease, short cycles of orals no alky, with liver rejuvs), ball shrinkage (she apparently hasn't heard of HCG , clomid, Nolva, let alone lebal herbal supps like tonkat ali. Then goes on to say gyno will happen, well I wonder why we all know to take AI's.

The show was hosed with a predetermined agenda. They simply wouldn't allow any educated prosteroid comments let alone educated commentators.

Reminds me of what liberals like to do.
    Donny said himself that he refuses to have doctors on tlaking about steroids being safe, he said its not responsible , i think the model said something like why dont you bring on doctors on the other side, and he said im not gonna do taht, thats irresponsible?? WTF right there he ruins his credibility

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB 35
    here we go again....

everyone treat him good, he's 1 of my boys.....
    he likes it in the ass...........

rob roids, i dont see any problem with testing in high school, could u explain y this would be a bad thing, we all agree they are bad for teenagers, and hey, wethere u like it or not steroids r an illegal drug in this country, you have NO RIGHT to take them or ingest them....
    agreed they are illegal and no right to take them.... i also agree that taking them at such a young age isnt smart at all.... i guess im just not used to hearing bout highschool drug tests.... didnt mean to come across the wrong way

velvetlion is offline Banned
    It's pretty ridiculous. Anytime the model guy attempts to rebutt anything, he is cut off. He actually knows a little bit but I can see he became frusterated because they didn't want to here anything other than negatives. Even after Billy Graham said that steroids had absolutely nothing to do with his liver transplant, Douche still brought it up later that he had to have a liver transplant because of steroids. Graham had Hepatitis C. He admitted that he abused downers so badly that he would sleep 23 out of 24 hours. You don't think this could have had anything to do with his health? His bones and joints are all messed up. I am not going to say that abusing steroids for as long as he did didn't aid in that, but do you think that pro wrestling might have also been a factor. It just shows how in the dark some of these people are when Billy Graham talks about how you have to taper off the steroids??????? It isn't 1977 anymore Billy. Science has come a long way. No one on there ever even mentions that there are precautions that you can take such as PCT to hinder most of the side effects. The whole thing was BS. I give credit to the model guy because he did seem somewhat educated on what he was doing, but they wouldn't let him speak. I wish that some of these shows would bring on a guy that really knows the ins and outs and could scientifically defend themselves against these people who come on there with the same old claims with no legitimate evdidence to back it up. They speak in half truths as if it is written in stone. I can't believe I just subjected myself to wasting my evening like that. I am quite certain that my IQ has been lowered since watching that crap.

That is all I have to say.

I agree with everything that has been said, steroids r an illegal drug, and most people arent very well educated on steroids, i.e they have no reason to..Why the hell would donny deutsh know about pct. these factors all lead to reporters taking the side that they hurt people, n they are bad. Its just a case of reporters not doing their job, and their research. HBO did a great job, only real inforamtive report on juice

velvetlion is offline Banned
    HBO did a great job, only real inforamtive report on juice
    I agree totally. At least they had the nuts to go against the grain on it. I give them much credit for that.

Beyond Pain is offline Banned
    guys guys guys...calm the **** down.
    This is the best news I have seen in a LONG time...know why?
    Because MTV is doing a good job...wait..before you dismiss me an insane..let me tell ya why I think MTV is doing a positive thing here..
    Who watches MTV? In other words...who is the average audience of MTV?
    Teenagers are!
    and do we want teenagers juicing?
    Absolutely not!
    Then why is MTV being the "bad" guy here, bashing steroids ?
    Lets give a hypothetical scenerio...lets say if MTV gave a show that showed steroids in a positive life. Lets say that a True life:im on steroids show showed huge, massive monsters all juiced up and healthy...instead of showing some skinny gay dude wanna-be. Then what would happen? Then everybody would want to juice...and the supply and demand will go through the roof, in return the prices of steroids will sky rocket, and in turn, the DEA will focus on European steroids for the next big bust overseas...AND...if steroids were shown in a positive life, with PCT and all, then the kids would be juicing, and the freaky physiques will then become normal..and everybody would be juicing up...we dont want everybody juicing up now do we?
    We are AN ELITE CLASS..the few the proud..LETS STAY THAT WAY...Let MTV and the media bash steroids..keep those other people away from the stuff...the steroids are all for us only!
    Get the drift??
    THINK!!
    Dont be a part of the herd...just because somebody with 1000+ posts say something..you all have to agree with him..NOO
    THINK!

the less people juice the better i look.... so i cant argue with this..
    its still no justification for misinforming people, its just poor journalism, and it makes us look like animals, idiots, and drug abusers. Lets face it this stuff will probally never be legal, n prob never be socially exceptable. I guess what im trting to say is people who use steroids want people to not judge them by what they hear in the media, do your own research, get the truth, then make your decision, thats all

Thumbs up

Agreed

the less people juice the better i look.... so i cant argue with this..
    its still no justification for misinforming people, its just poor journalism, and it makes us look like animals, idiots, and drug abusers. Lets face it this stuff will probally never be legal, n prob never be socially exceptable. I guess what im trting to say is people who use steroids want people to not judge them by what they hear in the media, do your own research, get the truth, then make your decision, thats all
    haha.

If there is no suspicion then they have no right to test you. And someone saying you look like it doesn’t fly in this world. While I was in high school they tried to institute drug tests and it failed and was overturned in several courts. The only way which I think is a good idea is to make every athlete sign a consent form to be tested. If they don’t sign…. They don’t play. That’s how it will end up being in the future.
    Wild

Quote Originally Posted by RoB RoidS
    agreed they are illegal and no right to take them.... i also agree that taking them at such a young age isnt smart at all.... i guess im just not used to hearing bout highschool drug tests.... didnt mean to come across the wrong way

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    haha.
    So whats the best way to get around the media to deliever proper steroid information? I'd say a book that focus's a good portion on how the media is portraying steroids . And show them the real truth. What does everyone think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information