Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    no worries. Make sure you have the Nolvadex on hand for the beginning of your cycle. My next cycle I will be doing 10mg a day of Nolvadex throughout just to be safe.

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    Kale- also if you dont mind how many days a week do you work out and how do you focus your workouts on bodyparts each day? do you know anyway to get the calves in shape? thats the only thing lacking on me....I am fairly strong in the lower body as well but i just dont get the thickness there...quads are huge but the calves just are stuck

billybob13 is offline Banned
    calves are very tricky. All you can do is train them hard consistenly and hope they get bigger but not a lot of muscle fibers in the calves that is why they are hard to get bigger and grow; pro bodybuilders even have this problems unless they have great genetics.

yea thats what i was afraid of. i am somewhat of a giant man and then you see these little calves poking out the end of my shorts lol. They arent tiny but in comparison it makes me feel like a pussy even though i can outlift everyone on my team

I workout four days a week.

Chest and Biceps Monday
    Back and Triceps Tuesday
    Wednesday Off
    Shoulders Thursday
    Legs Friday

Saturday and Sunday Off

If I am in the gym for more than 45 mins I am wasting my time.

Calves are an animal to make grow, genetics has a lot to do with how big they get. You could probably hit them a couple of times a week and see how that goes. Post a question in the workout forum and ask the guys there

Kale- whats the shortest time i could be off cycle for before i could start up again? probably something like 8 weeks after my pct is wrapped up right?

since i am still fairly young, 20, do you think its a bad idea for me to cruise?

if you do a 12 week cycle then you should be off for 12 weeks, not including PCT which is another four weeks. Now this is all dependent on your natural test production getting back to normal and that can only be determmined by a blood test. Do your PCT, wait four weeks and got get a Test, if you are back to normal then go for it, if not then stay off for the time it takes to get back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by hipnoticstylz94
    since i am still fairly young, 20, do you think its a bad idea for me to cruise?
    Dont even fvcking think about it !!! Is that clear enough. Jesus you are only 20 !!!!!! How much does it cost to feed you every week ?

yea i wont do it man...i didnt know if it would help me grow faster or not...and by the way i will take a picture of my fridge/pantry when i post my after pics lol...it will amaze you to say the least....i eat like a horse and being 305 pounds now im sure you can imagine the amount of food i require

yes at your age cruising is the worst thing you can do. It could fvck your natural Test production for life, and if you can ever find a woman that can handle 300lbs on top of her, you might want to have kids one day.

also i know i could ask this in the diet forum but i enjoy talking with you so is there anything wrong with what i eat in a days time? i wont chart it out but i will give you an idea

300+ grams protien of straight whey
    6-8 scrambled eggs
    2 lean cheeseburgers
    1 12. oz steak
    1 lb pasta with sparse sauce
    1 chicken breast
    2 bananas
    2 more protien bars for when im in class and such
    3 gallons of water(sometimes gatorade or koolaid with low sugar amounts)
    2 baked potatoes
    3 cups rice
    1 pb sandwich

thats what a day normally looks like for me....i respect your opinion and would like to know what i should change if anything....i hardly ever ever cheat with candy soda chips and fast food sorts

so im sure you get the picture that my weekly grocery bill costs more than an entire cycle of var...luckily i have a good mom that helps me with that cost becasue the ncaa wont allow us to have jobs during season

Break it up into meals so we can sort out what you do when. I am going to the movies now so I will answer again in about three hours .

Ok will do brother

meal 1: banana, 6-8 eggs, protien shake
    meal 2: steak, 2 baked potatoes, cup of rice
    meal 3: banana, chicken breast, pb and j sandwich
    meal 4: 2 cheeseburgers, cup of rice, protien shake
    meal 5: 1lb pasta, banana while that cooks
    meal 6: cup of rice, maybe a little cheese pizza, protien shake, and whatever other little things i find laying around that i havent already swallowed whole lol

i will be sleeping here when you get back since it will be 430 am by then so please leave a response and i will get it when i get back. thanks for your help brother and take care

Quote Originally Posted by hipnoticstylz94
    Ok will do brother

meal 1: banana, 6-8 eggs, protien shake
    meal 2: steak, 2 baked potatoes, cup of rice
    meal 3: banana, chicken breast, pb and j sandwich
    meal 4: 2 cheeseburgers, cup of rice, protien shake
    meal 5: 1lb pasta, banana while that cooks
    meal 6: cup of rice, maybe a little cheese pizza, protien shake, and whatever other little things i find laying around that i havent already swallowed whole lol

i will be sleeping here when you get back since it will be 430 am by then so please leave a response and i will get it when i get back. thanks for your help brother and take care
    For somebody your size I dont think thats anywhere near enough food or protein to grow. Just to stay alive you need 3077 calories a day at your weight. To gain I think you should be looking at at least 6000 calories a day plus 450 grams of protien. Fvck thats a lot of food. Have a look at this and you do the math http://bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm Now have a look at this for a proper bulking diet UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

thanks kale...I guess i really could handle taking in about 2000 more calories in a days time then aye? I really both threads and I think i can make my diet work and make it a little bit cleaner. Thanks again brother

Kale- today was the first quad shot...it feels a little funny but it all went well i think...asperated and nothing happened so i guess we will see how it goes...can you not go deep enough? i went abotu halfway with a 1.5 and im just making sure thats ok

Well you can not go deep enough, if you do you can get an absys and all kids of shit. Get 1" pins ASAP just to be safe bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information