Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member

Really getting hard to inject????

Hey brothers just wondered if this is common. I am in my 6th week of shooting test suspension 2xed alternating glutes everyday. Ive never shot anywhere else I just dont feel comfortable. But anyways Ive been noticing that the spike goes in just fine but i have to really use force to get the test to go in...and when i pulled out today I think a little test might have came out with a litte blood as well? I always asperate so thats not the problem and it just feels more sore the last couple days then it ever has. Just wondering if this is normal because my gains are rediculous right now. Thanks brothers

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Probably scar tissue build up, that happens to me as well. Really bro, you should try the quads. I did two cycles with just glutes because I was to chicken to try quads, then one day I thought I would give it a go. I could not believe how easy it was. I am actually going to try delts for the first time on Monday. The more sites you have the easier it will be for you. Give it a go

can you give me a quick run by on hittin the quads kale? where at specifically? cuz that really would be easier....kinda hard to see real well with shootin in my ass even though ive had about 70 shots there now lol

Also can you shot with 1.5 inch needles in the quad? thats all i have and i do have some pretty thick legs as well...let me know what you guys think

billybob13 is offline Banned
    go with 25g 1" in the quads

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    This is how i hit quads. Stand up and drop your arms down to your sides, right beside where your fingers are (little above the knee to the outside the quad) is where i hit. I am not sure how good your legs are developed but for me tear drop marks the spot. A 25g 1" needle slides in like butter.

am i going actually going to cause harm to myself by continuing to inject in the glutes?

also will a 23 gauge 1.5 needle work for quads? i have a million of them and thats the only ones i have unless i order more within a few days. I dont mind the pain of the injections its just getting so hard to push the juice in
    thanks guys

Blog Entries
    Yes, don't keep hitting the same spot man. 23 will be find for quads if you don't mind the extra sting.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    This is how i hit quads. Stand up and drop your arms down to your sides, right beside where your fingers are (little above the knee to the outside the quad) is where i hit. I am not sure how good your legs are developed but for me tear drop marks the spot. A 25g 1" needle slides in like butter.
    Yep thats how I do it as well. You can use 1.5" just dont push in the last 1/2 ". Really you will be amazed at how easy this is. Just sit down when you do it

i dont care about the pain of the 23's...im going to try the quad tommorow then cause i can tell something is not going well with my glutes anymore...do you inject ontop of your leg or more on the side? in relation to the knee cap that is? i dont want to hit anything vital down in there...I really do hope it is easy but you all know what its like trying something new again

You inject on the outside of your quad, I inject to the side and about 12" from the top of the knee. There is a big meaty bit there.

ok i know where you mean now kale...thanks a lot man...its definately time for a change since i am probably oh 70 shots in lol...do you alternate your quads each time?

yes alternate each shot, you should try the delts as well, no guts no glory. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow. You need 5/8" pins for the though

Blog Entries
    Yes the outside of the quad. The #2 muscle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Really getting hard to inject????-quadricepsanterior.gif  

Kale- yea i think i will man up to the delts soon....but first its time to get on to the quads...have you ever had many problems with the quads? the extra .5 inches on the needle is kind of making me catious...i dont want to hit something important which is why i never tried them yet...i have heard there are a ton of viens and shit you can hit in there especially with a longer needle

dsm thanks for the pic brother

why cant you get 1" pins, it would make life a lot easier. As with any muscle there is always the just you can hit a vein or a nerve, quads are no different to glutes in that respect. Just take it slow and make sure you aspirate and you will be fine

i can get them but i want to start hitting the quads tommorow and it will take about 3 days to get 1" pins....oh well i will just go about halfway in and hope that i go deep enough yet not too deep...thanks man

Blog Entries
    If you can't get the 1" ers then just don't jam the needle all the way in. I did hit a never one time which made my quad twitch (weird feeling). I just pulled out, got a new pin , and went in again. I wish i could do quads everytime. You will be fine.

On another note this is my first cycle and this test suspension is unreal for me so far...i am up 15 pounds yet i am down 2.4 %bf....strength and mass are going through the roof....couldnt be happier right now

well you are obviously doing everthing right, keep up the good work and keep us updates on your progress

Blog Entries
    test is the best

my stats before looked like this
    height" 6'6
    weight" 290
    bf%" 17
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 500
    Clean: 245

Now for the fun part lol
    Height: Same lol
    Weight:305
    BF%: 15.5
    Bench: 410
    Squat: 600
    Clean: 315

My lower body and back are taking on great transformation right now since i was lacking there big time...I am a D1 football player so liftin/dieting isnt new to me...but now im doing it the right way taking in about 400g of protein, 4500 calories(as clean as possible with eating that much), and hittin the cardio especially since our team workouts have began....its hard to see yourself change cuz you see yourself everyday but all my teammates are wondering what i am up to lol...anyways i like it so far and i would hate for this stupid quad deal to slow me up

oh and for the first time EVER in my life i have a single ab starting to come in at the top....not very exciting for you guys but huge for me ha

holy fvck, you are a house !!!!

Blog Entries
    and you are afraid of a wittle needle ?

(bustin chops :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    and you are afraid of a wittle needle ?

(bustin chops :-)
    Just what I was thinking !!!! He shoudl be using 3" pins into his quads !!!!!!

haha i know it sounds dumb but yes that little needle gives me the creeps...there is about a 95% chance i will be going pro in another 2 years so i want to do everything the right way...have been natty all my life and just felt that a cycle would do me good...but yea im gettin huge lol

have you got any pics you would be prepared to share with us bro ?

Milky87 is offline Member
    Will the scar tissue go away if left untouched for a while? I dont understand how some people can continue to use AAS if they cant inject

kale- if i get enough balls after my cycle i will post diet and photos because im keeping a log on every move i make...i know its anal but i like knowing whats going on...but yes i will have pics in about 5 weeks so i will reassure you of my stature

Quote Originally Posted by hipnoticstylz94
    kale- if i get enough balls after my cycle i will post diet and photos because im keeping a log on every move i make...i know its anal but i like knowing whats going on...but yes i will have pics in about 5 weeks so i will reassure you of my stature
    Bro I dont need reassurance, I am not asking because I dont believe you. I just want to see what a house with legs looks like

haha good deal man....i will show you how everything ends up in a few weeks...thanks brother

Quote Originally Posted by hipnoticstylz94
    haha good deal man....i will show you how everything ends up in a few weeks...thanks brother
    OK good luck with it mate !!!!

hey kale since i have your attention....i am planning a summer cycle and wanted to know if i could hit the test suspension again but take dbol to frontload the cycle then maybe some winny for the final 6 to harden up gains? would this be a decent cycle?

test suspension 1-12 500mg/day
    dbol 1-4 30mg/day
    winny 6-12 50mg eod

would something like this be effective? i know dbol will bloat me in the beginning but im not taking that high of a dose plus the winny at the end will help solidify gains right? just wondering so i can prepare

by the way that suspension is 500/week not day...my bad

Yes that would be kewl for your next cycle, maybe ust do the winny for five weeks, not seven. Make sure you take 20mg Novadex throught the cycle as you want to avoid gyno. I had lots of problems with Dbol but its a very individual thing. You will want to take some Milk Thistle as well as you are doing two orals which will be hard on your liver.

ok cool thanks kale...i am going to get inject winstrol so I will only have 1 oral going on....how should i run my pct after this cycle is over with? I have my clomid but have heard a million different opinions about dosage and length...since my suspension halflife isnt long(like 6-8 hours) should i start clomid the day after my last injection? also is it necessary to load on clomid the first day as some people do? i would like to take a steady dose for however long im supposed to if thats possible...thanks again bro your a great help

again i meant pct for the current cycle...sorry for confusion

OK so PCT starts 24 hours after the last Test Suspension shot and Winny too for that matter. Now there are many schools of thought on how to do PCT and from what I have seen lately here are the choices.

1. Clomid 100mg ED 30 Days, Nolvadex 20 mg ED 30days.

2. Nolvadex 40mg ED 30 Days.

There are some potential sides with Clomid including depression and vision problems. It doesnt happen to everyone but they are possible. Option one is more or less how its been done for years. I am sure others will have opinions on this so lets here them. This isnt an issue for me because I am on until they close the box.

Yea i have heard that clomid can be nasty to some people....but i already have it and i guess i will just run that risk....I think i will just pick up some nolva as well and shoot for option 1...thanks again man you have been very helpful tonite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information