Icthruyou is offline New Member

Arm gets red after shot

This is a very weird situation. Ive been juicing for a long time so its not that I dont know what im doing. I noticed after a shot in my delt that some of my arms gets a little red almost like a sunburn. Its not an absess ive gotten that before. I went 1 1/4 down so im sure it was deep enough. The shot was 2cc's, 1cc of sust and the rest tren . Does anyone experienced know why this happend. Also there was no pain at all where it was red, it was just red, thats all.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I get those minor inflammations shooting my Bi's.The redness is always lower than the injection site.Sort of runs down to my forearm.I guess it's kind of a gravity type thing...

~Pinnacle~

You know, thats what I thought, because as the days went on I could see it moving its way down. But you dont think its a big deal right?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icthruyou
    . But you dont think its a big deal right?
    If I did,I would have stopped doing drugs years ago..a little redness never stopped me,nor does swelling.It all part of the game bro...this kind of shit happens when you've played long enough,ya know? Lumps,bruises,swelling ect ect doesn't phase me one bit...

~Pinnacle~

Yeah me neither, I am running 100mg of tren every day with 2 anadrol a day, and 1000mg of test a week. I love the tren but the night sweats and restless sleep is kind of annoying, buy its a small price to pay.

Thread Information