paulie is offline New Member

Question Cytomel and hypoglycemia

Hey all, i need a little info. Let's suppose my girlfriend is contemplating using some Cytomel or clen . to cut up, but i told her to wait a little until i come on here to ask. She gets "hypoglycemia"(headaches if she doesn't eat for about 3 hours), and i was thinking that the cytomel, may make it worse(cuz i hear it burns calories like a furnace). Any thoughts if would be ok? Maybe a lite dose? thanks....

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would go with clen first, i would not start of with T-3 (Cytomel ), as the rest of your question goes, i don't think taking T-3 would worsen her hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level...right) even though the T-3 might speed up the buring of calories i don't think it has any great impact on the blood sugar level. I am not sure so you might want to check with someone alse on this, but that's just my 2 cents.

Tell her to go with Clen Bro.............XXL

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    I would go with clen first, i would not start of with T-3 (Cytomel ), as the rest of your question goes, i don't think taking T-3 would worsen her hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level...right) even though the T-3 might speed up the buring of calories i don't think it has any great impact on the blood sugar level. I am not sure so you might want to check with someone alse on this, but that's just my 2 cents.

Tell her to go with Clen Bro.............XXL
    You are definetely on the right track as far as the importance of regulating blood sugar, but I really don't think blood sugar is a problem with t3 as long as carbohydrate intake is monitored. I have never seen any correlation between T3 levels and blood glucose levels besides the fact that decreased blood sugar will result in decreased T3 as well as other hormonal dysfunctions.

paulie is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info fellas, i'll tell her to go with clen over the T3...

Thread Information