Anthony C is offline Associate Member

Another first cycle

Well about ready to pull together an order need to ck my source and go from there . This would be a first cycle Ill give my info and then goals maybe some of you could chime in with advice .

Age 34
    weight as of today 185
    height 5'11
    BF I think 16-maybe 18 %
    Lifting 4 years
    Goal cut down to 10%BF With added mass

My cycle that I would run
    Weeks 1-4 250mg test prop
    4-8 300mg test prop
    8-12 250mg test prop
    I would really like to add in some deca for my joints and a little extra mass but from what Ive been ready it sounds that deca for the first cycle may not be very good so would I be better off just going test only w/nolva.As far as Dbol goes I would just let that go Im in no rush to jump start anything ...Let me know what you think is it to weak?? My diet will be tight .peace

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    YOu know you have to shoot test prop ed or eod? Test prop usually isn't a good test for begginers

If you ahve any questions let me know bro, try me best to help you out

My bad thought test prop was ok for the first cycle ...Ill get back after I research a bit more thanks ......

My bad thought test prop was ok for the first cycle ...Ill get back after I research a bit more thanks ......

Do some Test E bro @ 500 mg's a week.. run some nolva @ 10 mgs a day threw out cycle and just watch what you eat...

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    or some test cyp.. or some sust...

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    Do some Test E bro @ 500 mg's a week.. run some nolva @ 10 mgs a day threw out cycle and just watch what you eat...
    I agree

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Use a single estered Test. It will be easier to keep blood plasma levels stable. Prop could be used, but needs to be injected EOD, or better ED. This isnt ideal for a first cycle. I'd sugest:

wk 1-12 Test Enan or Cyp 500mg/wk (splitting the dosages into 250mg Mon/Thurs)
    wk 1-12 Nolva 10mg/ED

PCT begins 14 days after last Test shot.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Use a single estered Test. It will be easier to keep blood plasma levels stable. Prop could be used, but needs to be injected EOD, or better ED. This isnt ideal for a first cycle. I'd sugest:

wk 1-12 Test Enan or Cyp 500mg/wk (splitting the dosages into 250mg Mon/Thurs)
    wk 1-12 Nolva 10mg/ED

PCT begins 14 days after last Test shot.
    This is good advice, check out the novice cycles on the main board (www.steroid.com) - links in upper left corner under "Steroid Cycles" from main page.

Herbster is offline New Member
    Frequent injections aside, i think prop is a good idea. 12 weeks seems a bit on the long side though, i would run it for 10 max.
    If i did run it for 12 however i would lower my test dose right down to 100mg/week for weeks 9 -11 ceasing injections in week 12.
    I would use VAR weeks 9 - 12 in the following manner
    week9- 20mg
    ...10-30mg
    ...11-40mg
    ...12-50mg.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbster
    Frequent injections aside, i think prop is a good idea. 12 weeks seems a bit on the long side though, i would run it for 10 max.
    If i did run it for 12 however i would lower my test dose right down to 100mg/week for weeks 9 -11 ceasing injections in week 12.
    I would use VAR weeks 9 - 12 in the following manner
    week9- 20mg
    ...10-30mg
    ...11-40mg
    ...12-50mg.
    Too much too deal with for first time cycle. First cycles generally should be a test only cycle, for the user to find out how they react to the test.

Nothing wrong with test prop, but for first time users... I think it would be difficult from them to inject eod or ed. I'd rather suggest a longer ester like cyp or enth, so they could have fewer injects.

Thanks guys ck this for me

weeks 1-10 300mg Test E
    weeks 1-4 D-Bol 15-20mg ED
    weeks 1-15 Nolva 20 mg ED. I think my concern with this would be the D-Bol .I would like to go with it but if its that hard on the liver forget it .You guys really have great input .For someone like me starting out its good to hear from you so abuse and sides can be keept in check thanks bros ..

And just as a side note what should I be looking to pay for a cycle like the one I just posted .I know it totaly is subject to change from place to place but what would be the most you would give for a cycle like this ...And If this question is breaking any rule just remove it ..Im just curious and dont want to pay out the butt if I dont have to ..AC
    Last edited by Anthony C; 01-28-2006 at 12:29 PM.

sp9
    I was not sure about dbol on my first one either. If you do not have blood pressure problems, I say go for it. Otherwise you will be waiting about 4 weeks before you see the test kick in. Your doses are very light. Some people believe in low dose cycles, but everyone is different. I would suggest if you get teste at 250mg per ml strength that you up that to 500mg per week. Also look at going to a minimum 25mg of dbol with 30mg being better.

Dbol is harsh on the liver (some people say it is overblown) but that is why you limit it to 4 weeks. Go to a supplement place and buy some milk thistle to help your liver and take it while on the dbol. There are alot of posts here you can search on milk thistle and other liver protector supplements. I am in my mid-thirites and I would just say, watch your blood pressure close. If you have high BP already don't take DBOL. Otherwise it is a great kick start for a test cycle and you will love the quick results.

Right on bro thanks .I have a docs appt on thursday so Im going to have him go over a few things .I going to have him check test levels ,bp,maybe liver .Anything else I should throw in there ?? Being 34 maybe test levels are lower than normal anyways so well see what he says .Hes a younger doctor so hopefully he will be on the up and up about gear and not feed me a buch of crap how Ill end up blowing my head off on gear or something ..AC

Herbster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony C
    Right on bro thanks .I have a docs appt on thursday so Im going to have him go over a few things .I going to have him check test levels ,bp,maybe liver .Anything else I should throw in there ?? Being 34 maybe test levels are lower than normal anyways so well see what he says .Hes a younger doctor so hopefully he will be on the up and up about gear and not feed me a buch of crap how Ill end up blowing my head off on gear or something ..AC

Very sensible mate.

900mhz is offline New Member

beginner

My old roomate was taking winstrol tabs and another tab awhile ago. I think he was taking 2 wintrol tabs and 1 of the other tabs every second day or so. He left me the tabs. I cant get a hold of him to verify the dosages. I work long days in construction. Iam looking for something that will get me throught the long days and give me the energy to get back to the gym.

Two questions:
    1> What is a proper dosage of winny for a beginner..?
    2> I cant remember what the other tabs are. Apparantly they work well with winny. (I can take a digital pix and post.)

Thanks in advance.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by 900mhz
    My old roomate was taking winstrol tabs and another tab awhile ago. I think he was taking 2 wintrol tabs and 1 of the other tabs every second day or so. He left me the tabs. I cant get a hold of him to verify the dosages. I work long days in construction. Iam looking for something that will get me throught the long days and give me the energy to get back to the gym.

Two questions:
    1> What is a proper dosage of winny for a beginner..?
    2> I cant remember what the other tabs are. Apparantly they work well with winny. (I can take a digital pix and post.)

Thanks in advance.
    You need to create a new post for these questions. I realize you ar new, but this is what people refer to as thread hijacking. Not too nice. I am not a winny user so make your own post and someone will help you out.

Alright bros so if I run Just the Test E for 12 weeks at the 12 week do I just drop the cycle or should I taper it down to 250mg a week with nolva .I thought I should taper back down but being that the does is low not sure about this ..

sp9
    Run it the same level throughout.

Test E is a long acting ester, so it gets released slowly over a period of time. This means after your last shot it will automatically slowly taper down. No need to mess with dosing levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony C
    Thanks guys ck this for me

weeks 1-10 300mg Test E
    weeks 1-4 D-Bol 15-20mg ED
    weeks 1-15 Nolva 20 mg ED. I think my concern with this would be the D-Bol.
    I would get ride of the Dbol . If you wanted you could use the test for 12 weeks instead. I would also not use the winstrol on your first cycle. First cycle should be test only imo. You want to learn how your body reacts to the different compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I would get ride of the Dbol . If you wanted you could use the test for 12 weeks instead. I would also not use the winstrol on your first cycle. First cycle should be test only imo. You want to learn how your body reacts to the different compounds.
    This is very true.. however, I also ran a low dose of Dbol on my first one, and liked it very much...But I would also agree to lose the winny for the first one..

sp9
    I agree with no winny. I ran test e alone for a first cycle. I tried dbol at 30 mg daily for 4 weeks with my second tst cycle, and I would never do one again without a 4 week kick start, you get way ahead of the game.

If you do the dbol, don't do more than 30mg daily for 4 weeks the first time and pay attention to your blood pressure and you will be fine. Also dbol has a very short half life, so if you notice anything you don't like it, if you stop it will come out of your system very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    I agree with no winny. I ran test e alone for a first cycle. I tried dbol at 30 mg daily for 4 weeks with my second tst cycle, and I would never do one again without a 4 week kick start, you get way ahead of the game. .
    Amen brother....

right on guys thanks

A low does test, and lower dose of dbol (to kick start the cycle) should be fine. You want to remember that this is your first cycle, and you need to learn how your body reacts to each compound. IE: if gyno starts to show at week 5, you would not know if it was the dbol or test that was causing it.

Thread Information