Thread: Roid Gut???

SpiderRico is offline Member

Roid Gut???

My friend at the gym was talking me the other day about which roids wouldnt give hime "roid gut"??? when i heard this i was shocked and wondering what the hell he was talking about ... i know hes ran two dbol and winny cycles only ""i know i know two orals in the same cycle what the hell is is thinking"" ive told him those arent the greatest cycles in the world and ive finally convinced him to go under the needle and hes going to do a test only cycle and hes getting some var for the future...i dont know if im the only one thats heard of this roid gut but what do you guys think???/

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    hahahahaha thers no such things, THERE IS A GROWTH GUT... Growth gut is common for people who use growth hormone but not steroids ...hahahahahaha...to funny

i know and he was like my blah blah blah at the gym who takes mostly abombs with almost any cycle has a roid gut and I dont want that ?? what the hell is he talking about

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive heard that term before also..

delroid is offline Junior Member
    yea but roid gut stands for growth gut, however if u do store a lot of water you can temp get a roid gut from all the water retention

Running nolvadex will help that also...

so im guessing my firend thinks the other guy has a roid gut cuz he holds alot of water due to the anadrol that hes always taking??

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    My friend at the gym was talking me the other day about which roids wouldnt give hime "roid gut"??? when i heard this i was shocked and wondering what the hell he was talking about ... i know hes ran two dbol and winny cycles only ""i know i know two orals in the same cycle what the hell is is thinking"" ive told him those arent the greatest cycles in the world and ive finally convinced him to go under the needle and hes going to do a test only cycle and hes getting some var for the future...i dont know if im the only one thats heard of this roid gut but what do you guys think???/

"Roid Gut" as mentioned could be water retention, never had it happen myself. However the true Gh gut is from excessive dosing of gh and igf and conversion of igf-1 to igf-2. The majority of the igf-2 receptors being in the small intestine which causes gh belly...That is my basic understanding of it. I have been reading that insulin abuse can lead to a gut development as well, I have yet to find the actually reasoning for this however.
    Last edited by Ejuicer; 01-28-2006 at 06:54 AM.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    hgh and igf can produce, like you want to call it (roid gut,hgh gut,igf gut)
    anyone can produce at certain doses: igf1,igf2,lr3,hgh.

Roid gut from LR3 IGF1, IGF 1, IGF 2
    Roid gut from LR3 IGF1, IGF 1, IGF 2.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 01-28-2006 at 03:22 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    "Roid Gut" as mentioned could be water retention, never had it happen myself. However the true Gh gut is from excessive dosing of gh and igf and conversion of igf-1 to igf-2. The majority of the igf-2 receptors being in the small intestine which causes gh belly...That is my basic understanding of it. I have been reading that insulin abuse can lead to a gut development as well, I have yet to find the actually reasoning for this however.
    Since when does IGF-1 convert into IGF-2?That's like saying HGH converts into IGf-1.It triggers the release,but doesn't convert.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    My "gut" pokes out a bit but its from the amount of food I eat in a days time to get my caloric and protein intake...

I was told to be careful 'cause sus was gonna give me a ...Sus gut.
    Though it was pointed out to me by members here, that its the excessive calories and stomach distention from cramming down 6000 cals a day when you used to eat 1500. So I could see a little pot belly action going on.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    My "gut" pokes out a bit but its from the amount of food I eat in a days time to get my caloric and protein intake...
    mine too but it all turns to peter after midnight

I usually feel bloated too after all the food Ive been consuming lately..I try to shrink the stomach down with my cardio...

Thread Information