Thread: Acne Problems!

JB_Rulez is offline New Member

Acne Problems!

I have some questions regarding acne. I did a cycle about 9 months ago and had awsome results. I did (1cc of Deca Durabolin 300 once a week) and (1cc of Sustanon 250 once a week). At the time I had very moderate acne before starting my cycle. While on it, I broke out a little bit, but nothing to worry about. This cycle lasted just about 2 months. I then went back home from college and after about 2 weeks of being of the stuff, my face sort of cleared up and I was very surprised. Then I ordered some Tribulus Terrestris fom Sci-Fit, for PTC. It said on the website that this stuff was suppose to naturally stimulate your own body's testosterone production. At first it seemed like it was working great. The after about 2 weeks I started to break out in acne very bad. I stopped taking that Tribulus stuff right away. The acne kept coming though. It was worse then anything I had every had. After about 3 months of pure hell and ebarrassment I finally went to get on Acccutane. Since I was no longer on my parents health insurance I had to pay out of pocket and ended up dropping about $2,000 total. I am just coming off the Accutane now and desperately want to start another cycle but I am afraid of breaking out again after I spent all that money on Accutane. Do you think it was the steroids that did this to me or was it that Tribulus shit. And if it was that Tribulus stuff does that mean that I shouldnt do Clomid if I do a cycle, because it that the same thing as what that Tribulus stuff was suppose to do. If I cant do Clomid what else could I do when coming off a cycle. SORRY for the extremely LONG question, but I would greatly appreciate anyones feedback on this. Thank You.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    By doing these three things I've eliminated most of my bacne!!! No need for accutane and spending big bucks when all you need is listed below.

- tanning twice a week
    - dawn dishwashing anti-bacterial soap w/ scrub brush. Use reg soap first than lather up with the dawn and than rinse.
    - showering twice a day

And yes since Tribulus increases your own natural test so you can get acne.

i am a true believer in the spinach diet, totally reduces acne when on gear

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleWiggerPoisonIVY
    i am a true believer in the spinach diet, totally reduces acne when on gear

JB_Rulez is offline New Member
    So do you think it was most likely the Tribulus that made me break out? And if that be the case then that means that I probably shouldnt use Clomid. What should I do then for a PTC?

Quote Originally Posted by JB_Rulez
    So do you think it was most likely the Tribulus that made me break out? And if that be the case then that means that I probably shouldnt use Clomid. What should I do then for a PTC?

Clomid makes me breakout really bad because of the high dosages used. I prefer to use nolva instead for PCT with tribex added and I recover just fine. This is my PCT. Try it out.

PCT
    ----
    Nolva wks 1-2 40mg
    wks 3-4 20mg

Biotest Tribex or Somapharm Tribestan at 3000mg ED until bottle runs out.
    3 pills in the morning and 3 pills at night. You can start the tribulus around the last 2 weeks of your cycle before heading into PCT to help recover quicker.
    Last edited by Smak; 01-29-2006 at 02:54 AM.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    ROFL

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Try sunbeds and Nizoral shampoo.

Thread Information