skr0w is offline Associate Member

Foam in urine. Gotta hear this

Hey was wondering and might sound really stupid. Is your urine supposed to foam up to a degree? I was told if it does it a lot your liver is screwed up any truth to this or was the guy pulling my leg.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    If you piss yellow, you aren't drinking enough water. Your pee should be clear, Or maybe clear with a hint of yellow..........LMAO

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    are you using orals or tren mate?it is nothing to do with your liver,it is your kidneys working overtime!up your water intake big time and take some cranberry juice or extract!

velvetlion is offline Banned
    definitely go with more water, if that doesn't clear it up I'd go for some cranberry extract

velvetlion is offline Banned
    guess booz beat me to it

so drink more water. That will take care of it. So the foam in your urine was a bogus statement? Any otc supplements that are good for the liver.

liquidex and liquid novladex. would that screw things up since their orals or not???

guess it might be becuase my friend is drinking only 32oz of water. Hes not taking anything but sus and eq along with liquidex and liquid nolv. So he should drink more water and that should fix things a little. I told him to drink at least a gallon.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skr0w
    guess it might be becuase my friend is drinking only 32oz of water. Hes not taking anything but sus and eq along with liquidex and liquid nolv. So he should drink more water and that should fix things a little. I told him to drink at least a gallon.

yeah at least a gallon to a gallon an a half daily. I can drink a gallon of water while i am working out easy.

cool thanks for the help. I'm gonna tell him to drink the shit out of water and tell him to get some cranberry extract and revaluate the situation.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skr0w
    Hey was wondering and might sound really stupid. Is your urine supposed to foam up to a degree? I was told if it does it a lot your liver is screwed up any truth to this or was the guy pulling my leg.
    Stop eating soap!

foam is protein that is not being absorbed in the kidneys..gone wasted bye bye..Suma root is the best thing for it. It increases protein synthsis and increases absorbtion in the kidneys by 76% .... 2 grams a day you will see a difference in 2 days. Suma root is almost magic. It regenerates the liver it is the best source for Ecdystrone ( a sterol more androgenic that DBOl ) and it increases insulin sensitiveity , it is anabolic . The list goes on. It is legal and it doesn't effect Natural test levels......

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...roducts_id=104
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 10-04-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Thread Information