808Tdogg is offline New Member

started first cycle..questional deca...

just started first cycle... bottle is a little sketchy cuz its not a company, says nanadrolone decanoate... isn't it supposed to be nandrolone ? not nanAdronlone.. and what should i expect from my first cycle? thanks!
    Last edited by 808Tdogg; 02-09-2006 at 06:49 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Post a pic of the bottle and let us have a look at it

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    would not run deca for a 1st cycle mate,deca only for that matter is a no-no in my book!!
    stats??trainin exp??

will post pic later when i can use my friends camera..
    label on it is computer printed for sure..

.. deca bad for beginners? I have been lifting for about 2 years.. but broke my hand and that set me back ALOT!.. i wanted to use deca to give me a nice boost... bad idea?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    imo and many others on this board we will advocate a test only cycle for the begginer!with deca you will most probably get shutdown and will get the related sides that come with that,lack of sex drive hits the top of the list!!
    test only ran at 500mg weekly for 10-12 weeks split into two jabs to kep your blood levels stable.start with the one compound mate then start adding others!!
    what are your stats?age weight height ect ect??
    before you take anything get your training back in sync and make sure you have a decent diet in place!

Just finished reading the other thread about the other guy whos started his cycle on deca .. getting me pretty worried cuz im not no hard core lifter and never really was.. just wanted to get lil bigger.. but i figured id get on the diet and gym schedule while on it.. i guess i needed to prep more? but i started my first cycle of deca today already with nothing else. any advise? i feel like i made a bad decision.. people out there.. i don't need to be reminded of that!

One shot is OK, stop now and you wont have any pronlems

but i don't want to .. you know... iv been working out a bit.. and wana get bigger quick....
    and for the stats.
    im small..
    145 5 "8

Is there anything else i should be taking while on it? and is it THAT bad if i keep going? cuz i really don't want to stop..

145lbs and you are juicing for fu cks sake. You will obviously not listen to anybody unless they tell you what you are doing is OK. So go ahead and learn the hard way bro.

learn that hard way... as in what will happen?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

There Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    145lbs and you are juicing for fu cks sake. You will obviously not listen to anybody unless they tell you what you are doing is OK. So go ahead and learn the hard way bro.
    Good Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by 808Tdogg
    learn that hard way... as in what will happen?
    Exactly, You need to do a hell of a lot more research before you go shooting shit into your body you know nothing about. You could gain 40lbs over the next couple of years just by the right diet and workout routine. When will people realise that juicing is not the only answer to getting bigger !!!

Go and spend a few hours reading this http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter and you will understand what I am talking about

should I be taking any other supplements while on deca ? ya i could have those gains in that amount of time.. i used to be a twig, like really skinny.. i gained a decent amount of weight in the past years.. but i figured deca would be a nice boost!

Thread Information