Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    trut31 is offline Junior Member

Question Non detectable cycle

Ok guys I need help from the brains on this board. I just got pinched for something that happened 2 years ago and now I am on probation for 3 years. I have to call in everyday to see if I have to piss or not. So I was wondering if its possible to create a cycle that will be out of my system within 24 hours or not be detected at all. Theres no way I want to go 3 years with no fuel in my tank. I was thinking something with suspension, slin, igf, hgh but I am not sure about anti es etc. It is a federal testing site. About me briefly, late 20's I have run 10-15 cycles over 8 years so am pretty knowledgable with how my body reacts to most substances unfortunatley I have never used slin or igf. Any ideas would be helpful .

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Just outta curiousity what did you get "pinched" for?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    test won't show up.....just elevated levels

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Just outta curiousity what did you get "pinched" for?
    Possesion. I had a large shipment sent to a mbe box and customs intercepted it. the thing is i never picked it up but my name was on the box so it was considered possesion. Customs agents approaced at my work and asked me about it i said nothing and got a lawyer and nothing happened for 2 years then my lawyer gets a letter a couple months ago from the da saying the are going to charge me with distribution so i worked out an agreement with them .

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    test won't show up.....just elevated levels
    are you sure? I thought they test for the esters thats why i thought suspension would work as it has no esters.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Suspension still takes longer than 24 hours to clear, sorry bro ur fvcked unless you find a new drug they arent aware of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Suspension still takes longer than 24 hours to clear, sorry bro ur fvcked unless you find a new drug they arent aware of yet.
    So are saying they test for slin and igf? also i thought there was no test for hgh.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    andriol is out within hours, pro rugby use it all the time

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Thanks marcus. I have used it before with moderate success. do you know why it clears the system so quickly?

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    I am a college athlete and a lot of buddies of mine use test suspension as it clears in only a couple days, 3 tops. But as you said you can be tested daily so who knows.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trut31
    Possesion. I had a large shipment sent to a mbe box and customs intercepted it. the thing is i never picked it up but my name was on the box so it was considered possesion. Customs agents approaced at my work and asked me about it i said nothing and got a lawyer and nothing happened for 2 years then my lawyer gets a letter a couple months ago from the da saying the are going to charge me with distribution so i worked out an agreement with them .
    If you never picked it up, do they have any proof that you are the one that had it shipped to the po box?? If not, your attorney is a moron. But oh well, sounds like you already agreed to a plea.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Undetecabol!

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    slin = undetectable as long as it's a fast acting form of slin. humalog is the only kind ive ever used. its the fastest acting and is out of ur system the quickest. only a matter of hours. only downside is it's the only kind u need a prescription for. all the other types you can get otc. the fastest otc type is hum**** r. for more infor check out the slin forum...

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH
    slin = undetectable as long as it's a fast acting form of slin. humalog is the only kind ive ever used. its the fastest acting and is out of ur system the quickest. only a matter of hours. only downside is it's the only kind u need a prescription for. all the other types you can get otc. the fastest otc type is hum**** r. for more infor check out the slin forum...
    ?? I can get Humalog w/o a script.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    If you never picked it up, do they have any proof that you are the one that had it shipped to the po box?? If not, your attorney is a moron. But oh well, sounds like you already agreed to a plea.
    Well its not that cut and dry, there are some other circumstances involved that I dont want to discuss here. But when I say it was a large shipment I mean 10,000 tabs and over 2000 amps not to mention quite a bit of growth. I could have easily been charged with distribution. So I am happy with the result I just wish it didnt take 2 years to get to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by CFH
    Thanks CFH, I have been looking there I was just kinda hoping for some brain storming form the scientists that hang out around the board.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Marcus are you sure about this? This site says that andriol takes a week to clear. Can anyone else verify that Andriol is out within hours.

maximustoday is offline Junior Member
    Wouldn't taking testosterone and epitestosterone fool tests?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    maybe you should look in this http://www.steroidcleanse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    maybe you should look in this http://www.steroidcleanse.com/
    I have, but my situation I am only given a 24 hour window so 5 days wouldnt work. I havent heard any comments on IGF and also I would like some more input on Adriol. I know there are a ton of smart guys on this board there has to be more of you out there that can help out with this.

Milky87 is offline Member
    IGF is detectable because they look for how much is bound, LR3 IGF however doesnt bind to any great amount (hence why it works aswell as it does), so it is undetectable.

If you find a caring UGL, you might be able to buy a blend of testosterone and epitestosterone, that will mask the T:eT ratios but you will still be skyhigh for test levels.

There is one other option but I would prefer to talk via PM about it

igf, gh, slin, suspension is going to be about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    IGF is detectable because they look for how much is bound, LR3 IGF however doesnt bind to any great amount (hence why it works aswell as it does), so it is undetectable.

If you find a caring UGL, you might be able to buy a blend of testosterone and epitestosterone, that will mask the T:eT ratios but you will still be skyhigh for test levels.

There is one other option but I would prefer to talk via PM about it
    Milky I shot you a PM
    So basicaly what I gather from you guys is that the test is set up to look at the ratio of test to epitest instead of looking at esters of the test. But even if my ratios are correct the high test would probably tip them off?

You are correct: They do not test for the esters as all, just the ratio of test:epitest. You will still register as having FAR too much test in your system

So just to double check if I run Humalog it wont show up also any more info on andriol would be great.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I thought that Tbol (Chlordehydromethyltestosterone) is rarely tested for since it is so uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    I thought that Tbol (Chlordehydromethyltestosterone) is rarely tested for since it is so uncommon.
    Can anyone else verify this. Ilove tbol and would love to be able to run this without detection.

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    You could (if you really wanted to) just run cycles of superdrol, pp, and other "prohormones". Technically, they are legal, so you can't get in trouble. Or I don't know if this would work, take test then tell them that your using superdrol and that is why your levels are high. Just a suggestion though. Good luck with everything.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    You could (if you really wanted to) just run cycles of superdrol, pp, and other "prohormones". Technically, they are legal, so you can't get in trouble. Or I don't know if this would work, take test then tell them that your using superdrol and that is why your levels are high. Just a suggestion though. Good luck with everything.
    sounds good to me
    i think is a good idea

^^ thats good advice

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    Jup, Good advise. I also heard that Clomid will up your test levels some. and it's legal also.
    So maybe by using them superdrol in "high" dosages, with Clomid, you'll get a "clean" high mark for your test levels.
    Innocent until proven guilty right?
    Once you are clear for the high test levels, you can slowly drop de superdrol, and put in some Tbol e.g.

You could ask your test supervisor or what ever his title will be, what consequences there can be if you start taking legal superdrol, and if any, why, as you are not breaking the law.

Once that's cleared, you are free to go :P

Take care.

Unoid is offline Member
    you'r elooking at this the wrong way my friend.

Whats the other wayfor you to get through your probation LEGALLY instead of hoping to fool teh tests?

HRT!

go to oasis or some other and get on HRT (think of a way to get low test scores or you may have low scores to begin with since you've juiced a lot)
    then get a Rx for test/hgh etc... probation tests and you fail from high test levels you provide a script and they can't do shit

goodluck

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    what's your budget? reason I ask is if you're willing to drop several tens of thousands you can get a designer drug that is exactly your own natty test. Just claim you had an orgy the night before you pissed and laugh all the way back to the gym. If it works for professional sprinters, it can work for you!

Montgomery
    Last edited by Montgomery; 02-05-2006 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hipnoticstylz94
    I am a college athlete and a lot of buddies of mine use test suspension as it clears in only a couple days, 3 tops. But as you said you can be tested daily so who knows.
    ok hold up i got a couple different angles and questiosn with this. First. It would depend on the administration of suspension. Its half like is 12hrs and undetectable at 24hrs. Thats why it we say we need 2xed administration to keep somewhat consistant blood levels. I tihnk 3 days is just being very safe guess and could prolly limit it to a day IMO.

Next thing. This is a Urine test right? Last i recalled in order to test for IGF, slin, and HGH you had to test blood levels. I dont think they are testable in urine as olympic sports are still trying to come up with a urine test (to my knowledge). Anyone got any other further insight that could correct my assumptions i would love to hear them b/c i'm looking for a similar cycle.
    -Wild

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    ok hold up i got a couple different angles and questiosn with this. First. It would depend on the administration of suspension. Its half like is 12hrs and undetectable at 24hrs. Thats why it we say we need 2xed administration to keep somewhat consistant blood levels. I tihnk 3 days is just being very safe guess and could prolly limit it to a day IMO.

Next thing. This is a Urine test right? Last i recalled in order to test for IGF, slin, and HGH you had to test blood levels. I dont think they are testable in urine as olympic sports are still trying to come up with a urine test (to my knowledge). Anyone got any other further insight that could correct my assumptions i would love to hear them b/c i'm looking for a similar cycle.
    -Wild
    Suspension is supposed to be shot 2x a day for constant blood levels. There's no esther so the only thing they can test for is elevated test levels, 3 days should be fine for that.

Slin is detectable by blood glucose levels, which they won't test. Plus it's back to normal within hours anyways. HGH is blood test only, can't detect it in piss. IGF I believe is blood only, i'm not sure 100% though, don't know the details.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Suspension is supposed to be shot 2x a day for constant blood levels. There's no esther so the only thing they can test for is elevated test levels, 3 days should be fine for that.

Slin is detectable by blood glucose levels, which they won't test. Plus it's back to normal within hours anyways. HGH is blood test only, can't detect it in piss. IGF I believe is blood only, i'm not sure 100% though, don't know the details.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but HGH raises your igf levels so if IGF is detectable through urine than HGH would be. However, i' m not sure if you could pinpoint the difference between the two. i'm calling adetection/testing company today to find out. I'll let everyone know what comes up.
    -Wild

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Omni is the hottest ticket on the circuit.
    Take all four capsules two hours before your test, and your system is clear for the next four hours. The drink (16oz; $30) is supposed to be good for up to seven hours, but I haven't heard any personal reviews on it.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 02-06-2006 at 08:20 AM. Reason: err

Correct me if i'm wrong but HGH raises your igf levels so if IGF is detectable through urine than HGH would be. However, i' m not sure if you could pinpoint the difference between the two. i'm calling adetection/testing company today to find out. I'll let everyone know what comes up.
    -Wild
    Good point there. Yea then IGF is only detectable through blood.

-Wild
    Great wild keep us posted. Check if tbol is on the list as well. Glad to see all the responses. Doing it the legal way is interesting obviously the trick is finding out how to supress my test naturally before I get tested at the dr's. Omni anyone have any comments on this. Also does pp and superdrol actually work that well? You guys are correct in assuming that it urine test it is and I have already gone 3 times in my first 2 weeks. I tell ya its more difficult than I thought to whip my little buddy out and fill up a cup I got some old guy about a foot away from me staring at my crotch like its the Mona Lisa talk about stage fright

Hey trut, tbol is on the list. I had to look up all this stuff for football last year.

I think a lot of people really like pp and superdrol as well, just have to make sure they don't have anything in them that will show up on a test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information