DrStacks is offline Junior Member

Over the counter Diuretic?

My girlfreind got me these "Diurex" diuretic pills from the store. I have been wanting to take a diuretic at the end of my cycle for a photo shoot (a mild diuretic). I am off the D-Bol, it was too harsh on my body. But still retaining a small amount of water from the Test enenthate. Also starting test prop this week. I dont know if anyone has any info on it but it is a womans menstrual water pill. Is it okay for men to take these diuretic pills women use for there periods? Anyone ever taken them? Active ingredients are: Potassium salicylate; Caffeine Anhydrous; Salicylamide. All help appreciated.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Don't know about the pills you are referring to, but you might want to check out "Taraxatone" (sp?)...I beleive Cytodine Technologies makes it, but don't quote me on that.

Peace

tanto is offline Junior Member
    are you taking any antiestrogens?????

yeah i am taking nolvadex right now, i don't need it but i am using it to keep a little water off. i want to loose all water and get hard ripped, that is why i want to use these diurex pills just for a little while. just while i compete. anyone know whether i can use the pills?

McBain is offline Member
    I know applejuice can be a natural diuretic, but it gives you awful diahrea

viper is offline Member
    they work fair....most health food stores have natural diuretic products you can take....
    if you have access to gear, you should have access to aldactone or lasix.....if not, the natural stuff is ok...

viper is offline Member
    SGFuryZ....dont forget the lipo-suction for fat reduction....and standing in the desert for several hours is a great way to lose water weight....LOL

tanto is offline Junior Member
    yeah those pills are okay to take but to what extend will they work i dont know.you are taking gear what will aromatize ,anastrazole or some other anti-aromatase inhibitor will work wery well,your enemy is estrogen. yust before photo shots you might consider prep-h ,it will help you a little bit.hey bro i dont want to sound like dick now but why did you choose d-bol and test without armi if you're loking for cut ,hard look.you knew it will make you hold some water,why not tren ,winny,var or something similar

No offense taken. I chose Dbol because I needed to gain alot of weight. I have dropped down to 6'1" 205-210. I am am looking for a hard cut 220-225. the Dbol and Test were the only way to go since i wanted to keep that kind of gain. I only took the Dbol for 2 or 3 weeks, it had too much of an effect on my system, I was in pain and my liver toxicity was too high. Yeah I am doing the Prep-H before the shoot but also want to drop a pound or two of water from the pills sicne they are just lying here. I dont need liquidex, I can take 1000-1200mg of test a week and 50mg or Dbol a day and not a bit will aromatise in my body. But just in case I have nolva and proviron sitting here. I just have a lucky body when it comes to aromatization and bitch tits. Winny wouldnt put on 10 to 15 pounds on me. I wanted to try tren but so expensive and I only trust the ttokkyo tren, not the homemade stuff. I get the ttokkyo tren for 200 bucks a bottle, which last 3 weeks or so. Tren wont put on that much mass anyway.

Thread Information