steve lopez is offline New Member

Thumbs up gh to get back my lost hair?

whats up guys, my hair is thining out and I thought, hey what if i used gh and just maybe i could get huge and re-grow some hair?

Hair re-growth is a major sellinig point when aveage people discuss the possible beifits to using it in there 50s and 60's

does this sound kina like a good idea?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve lopez
    whats up guys, my hair is thining out and I thought, hey what if i used gh and just maybe i could get huge and re-grow some hair?

Hair re-growth is a major sellinig point when aveage people discuss the possible beifits to using it in there 50s and 60's

does this sound kina like a good idea?
    GH can not threat or cure MPB. But atleast, it wont make you lose more hair like androgens will!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by steve lopez
    hey what if i used gh and just maybe i could get huge and re-grow some hair? :
    You will not get huge from GH

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    GH can not threat or cure MPB. But atleast, it wont make you lose more hair like androgens will!
    Actually you are wrong. Studies have shown that GH can grow hair back according to the book "Grow Young with HGH- by Dr. Klatz"

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive had loads of gh and i am still bald, infact balder

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Actually you are wrong. Studies have shown that GH can grow hair back according to the book "Grow Young with HGH- by Dr. Klatz"

I"m going to look into this. Did you read the book or at least do you know through what mechanism or manner did it assist in regrowth?

I have to say that it did help me with hair growth, too bad none of it was on my head

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Dont belive everything you read! Ive seen bald bodybuilders taking in more gh than a stable of racehorses, and they are still bald as Dr. Phil....

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I rather live my life alone if hair is that important for the people around me to accept me. And I am not that type who give thousand of $ a year to some bastard company so they can have fun on my hairloss treatment money. Go buy yourself something you like for the money instead of giving it away to pill companys who don't give a shit about you, because if they did the price would be more reasonable. Most of the people on this planet today are money profit bastards and they don't see the suffering behind all their moneymaking. But times will change, trust me, this monkey behaviour on this planet is soon to be gone, god is gathering his army!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    ive had loads of gh and i am still bald, infact balder
    bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thread Information