Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Deca for cutting?

I've read mixed reviews for this. It sounds like deca gives you a wet look which is not ideal for cutting but than again I've heard people have used it that way. Can it be used that way or would you need further supplementation to keep the water down?

This has been debated numerous times. You can cut on nearly ANY cycle. The key to every cutting cycle is to increase your metabolism and the best way to do that is a vigorous cardio routine. That...coupled with a clean diet and won't have any problems. Water rention shouldn't be a concern if anti-es are in place.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    So deca and Nolva? The reason I ask is that I'm about to diet for preseason but my joints are killing me. If I can kill two birds with one stone that would be great. On the other hand, I don't want to look wet while ripping. Is there another choice that can help me sustain size while helping joints while dieting?

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    This has been debated numerous times. You can cut on nearly ANY cycle. The key to every cutting cycle is to increase your metabolism and the best way to do that is a vigorous cardio routine. That...coupled with a clean diet and won't have any problems. Water rention shouldn't be a concern if anti-es are in place.

Thread Information