Thread: Trenbolone

topgun1983 is offline Banned

Trenbolone

I was offered Trenbolone today.
    Can anyone give me an idea of its use/effectiveness/success/failure/popularity?

Thank you.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    one of the best compounds for building pure muscle,very harsh sides to most,and not recommended unless exp with gear!

can you elaborate on the sides?
    was told to stack it with sust 250....for expert bulking

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=199832 check out this for more info. Tren is one of the harshest steroids I've used, it has great benefits but some serious side effects. I had hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, problems with irritability, horrible acne, and I got a bit sick for the first week or two.

IMO 'expert bulking' doesn't come from aas but from diet and training.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=199832 check out this for more info. Tren is one of the harshest steroids I've used, it has great benefits but some serious side effects. I had hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, problems with irritability, horrible acne, and I got a bit sick for the first week or two.

IMO 'expert bulking' doesn't come from aas but from diet and training.
    yup that just about sums it up!

did you find that your satisfaction from gains outweighed the sides?
    or is it too much hassle for what it produces...?

it is a lot of hassle mate,but the gains are awsome compared to anything else,i hate the sides and i usually get em quite bad,but i cannot see myself running a cycle without it!
    you must use test with it!

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Here is my experience.

I added tren a about 2 weeks ago to my test cycle. Well, I am just about ready to quit. I feel like crap most of the time, missed alot of workouts cause of it, I'm not eating very much since it seemed to kill my appetite.

I feel like I have a flu, but it does not get real bad, just bad enough. I go to sleep at 10pm and wake up everynight at 3am, or sometimes earlier and can't get back to sleep. My body requires a good 8/9 of sleep a night or I am worthless the next day. I am always short of breath, which that I can handle. Temper is up a bit, but it is tolerable. I think if I could actually sleep, I would be able to deal with this alot better. To me, tren is not worth it so far. I am going to go for 1 more week and if things do not get better, I am quitting it. Next cycle will include EQ instead. I got really good results from that.

I've done many cycles in the past with no problems. This has been the worst for me. This tren is from BD, so it is not homemade.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983

kaorialfred is offline Member
    what are the doses?
    are these sides form high doses?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    tren is different for everyone im running 100 mg ed and hardly notice any sides. moderate insomnia if i nap during the day, irritability if i let myself get hungry, and heat flashes every now and then never got night sweats and hardly any acne. did i mention the side effect of major strength gains and great vascularity. i myself will never do another cycle that doesnt include tren. oh and i get the cough from time to time!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    tren is different for everyone im running 100 mg ed and hardly notice any sides. moderate insomnia if i nap during the day, irritability if i let myself get hungry, and heat flashes every now and then never got night sweats and hardly any acne. did i mention the side effect of major strength gains and great vascularity. i myself will never do another cycle that doesnt include tren. oh and i get the cough from time to time!
    how much does weight play in the factor for the dose of tren . I'm 260 and considering it. For a first run is 100mg to much or to little? Will be running it with test. Its not a done deal yet, so just curious to the those with experience.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Tren is great stuff. The best roid I have ever done. I like it better than Deca . Gave me amazing gains, most of which I kept.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    how much does weight play in the factor for the dose of tren. I'm 260 and considering it. For a first run is 100mg to much or to little? Will be running it with test. Its not a done deal yet, so just curious to the those with experience.
    Try 50mg of tren ED. That worked wonders for me. it has a short life, so to get the most out of Tren, it should be shot ED. Some get great results from EOD, but from my personal experience, ED shots are the way to go.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    how much does weight play in the factor for the dose of tren. I'm 260 and considering it. For a first run is 100mg to much or to little? Will be running it with test. Its not a done deal yet, so just curious to the those with experience.
    weight doesnt have anything to do with tren start out at 50mg ed for the first 2 wks if sides are tolerable bump up 25 mg each wk. there is no need to go over 100 mg ed if this is ur first tren cycle. make sure u read up on tren cough cause if u know nothing about it it will scare u away from tren forever.

will do on the tren cough, I am on TRT/HRT so I am looking forward to the tren good side effects. I pretty much have some good presricption sleep aids that I take time to time. But I never have trouble sleeping. Mostly because I take naps during the day and try to train as hard as I can. Being a stay at home dad. I can actually ge t a 4hr workout day if I wanted too.

Now how would tren affect cardio, speaking of the tren cough. I would start out with 50mg a day or can you shoot e3day? After the first two weeks eh? Being on test now for about 3yrs every week 1 cc I find that even running a gram a week didn't even do much for me in the past. I will keep reading around for info. Looking forward to starting sometime around march.

Thread Information