HW-WannaBe is offline New Member

Question First cycle - Am I doing it right?

I just received my steroids from ???? today and I hope I am headed in the right direction. I am interested in strength more than muscle mass. I have always been fairly week (upperbody/core) even though I am active and workout 6 days a week (45 minutes/day).

I am trying to learn as much as I can so I don't end up killing myself. At first, I was going to buy a single steroid and try it, but I found out that this does not produce good results. For good results, I need to do a cycle.

The pharmacy was out of the beginner cycle for men so I bought the 3 week bliss cycle. This package comes with the following:

week 1-3:
    5mg Dianabol ( 4/5/6 per day )
    week 3-5:
    250mg Sustanon (1/1/2 amps/week)
    week 5-7:
    10mg Anavar ( 1 per day)
    week 7-9:
    100mg Primobol (1/2/2 amps/week)
    week 9-12:
    200mg Norma Deca (1/2/2/1 vials/week)
    week 13-14:
    HCG - Pregnyl (1 amp week)

Am I going about this correctly? Is this ok for my first cycle?

This information I am finding is above my head. Is there a simple resource that describes terms like cutting and cycle and has basic information?

Thanks

HW-WannaBe
    Last edited by HW-WannaBe; 01-28-2006 at 03:33 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would delete the source mate before you get suspended!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Why did you not research here before you ordered? I will let others critique what you said, but I think what you posted is one big mess.

Also, edit your post and take out the name where you got stuff from. It is not allowed.

Use the search button and read up for hours, in addition to any feedback you get on this thread.

oh by the way that is a crap cycle!!
    if this is your 1st cycle test ran at 500mg weekly for 10-12 weeks is more than enuff!
    this is not a flame mate just plain truth,you should have done more research before you went and bought something!

I didn't do much research you are right. I was not sure how to go about it. Actually this is the first time on any forum! What should I do now?

Thanks
    --

well for a start i would shelv that gear you have and start reading all you can about gear!!what are your stats,trainin exp ect ect??
    good to see that you will listen to people and not as some newbs do.

sp9
    There are novice cycle pages off the main web site. Take a look. Also just read here. There are so many questions like yours that are already answered. You have to read alot. Some people give poor answers. Look for comments from people witht the title vet or mod, because they have proven themselves to be trust worthy.

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

I am 5'11" 180 lbs. strong legs. but zero upperbody strength.

Around 1998, I started working out in my living room. 6-7 days week. 45 minutes a day. Mostly dead weight: curls, bench press, various arm lifts.

I did this for a year straight and off and on since then. I got really toned but very little to no gain in muscle mass/strength.

sp9
    Definitley check out the workout and diet forums. To get a great workout hopefully now you belong to a gym or have built a nice one at home. Lots of info from years of advise. Search for threads on bulk diets, and look for workouts that are good for bulking.

by crap do you mean that what I bought too much for me or too little?

billybob13 is offline Banned
    I'm sorry to say this but your training sounds like a two years old training. You need to start going to a regular gym and lift some damn free weights and also you don't need steroids for shit... Steroids once again shouldn't be used by anyone trying to achieve easy goals such as yours which can be achieved naturally through hard work !

sp9
    It shoud not be staggerd like that, the doses look low. Post everything you have with one line for each type and the total mg you have.

Again, look at that novice cycle. If you are still considering anything it should be a test only cycle or test with a dbol kickstart.

Thanks for advise! I will look into diet and read some more!!!

tooo little of everything mate and too many different compounds,a 1st cycle should consist of a single compound not 4-6 like you have got,some of the compounds you have take up to and beyond over 4 weeks to see anythin,and you are only runninn each for only 3 weeks!
    test only prefferably enanthate run at 500mg weekly for 10-12 weeks,with the correct pct to follow is a norm for a 1st timer!

billybob13 is offline Banned
    this guys obviously doesn't know what he is doing; why encourage him to take steroids when he doesn't even have his training, diet, or supplementing down and still works out at home?

This is what I got:

Dianabol /Naposim - 500 mg
    anavar - 300 mg
    sustanon 250 - 4 ml
    primobol 100 - 10 ml
    pregnyl 5000 IU - 2 ml
    Nandrolone Deconate - 12 ml

--

Quote Originally Posted by billybob13
    this guys obviously doesn't know what he is doing; why encourage him to take steroids when he doesn't even have his training, diet, or supplementing down and still works out at home?
    he is bein advised to do more research mate,if you have nothin of importance to add be quiet!

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Booz is giving you REAL good advice, my friend - take it. Whoever told you a single compund wont do anything is full of s*&t. I did a test e cycle for my first and gained 20 lbs with really good strength gains. Whatever you spent on that load of crap they sent you - chalk it up to a learning experience and do some research here. You'll be fine once you get some knowledge working for you - dont rush into it. Good luck man.

I agree to a degree. I have a good diet and I have been working out for some time. I spend a lot of time with my sons. tennis basketball and we work out 5 days a week. May not be a ideal routine, but I'm trying my best with what I know.

Thanks Booz/CapnZ, I will look into ethanate. When I ordered the meds I started a togher routine and eat 5 meals of protien a day mostly eggs/meat. I stopped all carbs to get my body fat % down.

I have been doing this for about two weeks. when should I look into doing a test run?

sp9
    Ok. take a look at the total package you bought. Look at that novice cycle. If you take 30mg of dbol daily at 28 days you would need 840mg. If you took test e instead of sust (sust is blended, should be injected more often, and I would not recommend it for a first cycle) you would need 10 weeks * 500mg or 5000mg of test e.

So:

DBOL you have 500, need 840mg
    TEST 1000mg, need 5000mg

All the other stuff is something you try after a first cycle and see how you react to test.

What I said above is just showing you what you got vs. what you should have had for a good first cycle. I still recommend you spend about 2 months here researching, then get ahold of what you need and do it right.

Everyone reacts different to these drugs. When you take them, it is basically an experiment on yourself. That is why it is urged by so many people to not mix multiple drugs at the start. If you add compounds one at a time it is much easier to understand where side effects are coming from, what to avoid in the future, and what doses and drugs are best for you.

In other words risk management.

sp9,

What is test e and do I have some? testos-terone I'm guessing!!

would not cut all of your carbs out mate that would not be healthy or wise,go and have a read in the diet forum it will be benifitial to do so!
    also i would try to get your bf down to around the 15% mark or under before you embark on a cycle!

sust -- i see. now. I'm a little slow!

thanks Booz!!!!

sp9
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

It's spelled out on that cycle labeled 1-1.

You don't have it you have sustanon . Sust is a blended test, with both short acting and lon acting esters. Meaning it is realeased into your body at different rates, must be injected differently then a long acting single ester like teste. Test e can be injected twice a week and gives a nice steady release of test. One of the ways to reduce side effects is to make sure you are keeping levels of these drugs steady. Fluctuations cause things like acne to become more probable.

Thanks, sp9

Ragingapplesauce is offline New Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

In the steroid profiles forum you can see what each compound is risks/benefits and what not. Definately a must read before you even think about putting anything in your body.

And as the rest have said read the dieting and exercise forums. If you see anything in there that you find yourself going "ah HA" or "I didnt know that" then those ideas (as long as they are accurate) have the potential to give you steroid-like results without the side effects. So I'd look into that first.

Thread Information