Rado7 is offline Associate Member

Question How do you ask your doctor??????

guys...i have a gyno problem... it sucks ...i would love to get a hormone test for prolactin and test and estrogen and then afterwards maybe discuss surgery....but how do i not discuss my AAS use as a cause.. do i tell him that im squeezing my chest for fun, and thats how i know it leaks... need advice

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    Tell your docotor, there are options besides suregery.. He may put you on soem lectro and see where it goes from there..

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    so just tell him he truth.....some people say there is no point in lying anyway, because insurance companies will rarely cover it

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    well depends on your age.. If your younger, tell him its from puberty, if your older jsut tell him the truth, if your uncomfortable telling your doctor ( maybe a family doctor), go to another docotr that your insurance covers

POSH is offline Member
    You could say you were using a product from GNC that increases your test levels.

musselman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    You could say you were using a product from GNC that increases your test levels.
    yes... say you ODed on Tongkat Ali and Horny goat weed...

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    tell him you were shooting b12 and tribulus

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    just say u were using prohormones try to avoid getting into details with him just say u took twice the recommended dose

kaorialfred is offline Member
    some health plans cover gyno, especially if you Dr. writes a note and says its from that. You appeal it. I had the surgery but I got denied the first time, and then I got it approved when I filed an appeal over the phone. So despite what some have said here. U should got get a Dr. to diagonose it as gyno, Depending on the Dr. You may have to do bloodwork to prove hormone imbalance? Which if your test levels are HIGH, you aren't going to be looking so good. Some gyno can be treated early. If your past the point of that you have no choice but surgery. Once you have it, its there. I had a mamogram and had the Dr. write a note to the insurance company. Also the Primary care gave me a referal which was in my health insurance pan's network and I paid only 50.00 bucks for the whole surgery.

Thread Information