TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member

is this crap real?

I just bought a bottle of sus 250 it supposed to be new, its called
    testerona 4L-A with a picture of a dog and cat on the front. Is this stuff legit? and is it any good??

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Who is it made by, is it Ttokkyo, if so you can go to www.ttokkyo.com.mx and see the pictures i know they have logos with dogs and cats etc. I even think they list all of their lot numbers and expiary dates...XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 05-23-2002 at 08:35 PM.

MindBomb is offline Member
    It's T-4 by LOEFFLER. It's legit but not a good product. BTW it's not sust.

xplicit is offline Member
    Yo mike xxl is that you in the pic you back is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What is your back routine i need my back looking like that

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    they have a bottle of "sus" like that but its really under dosed and crap
    a friend of mine took it and got flu symptoms within a couple of days
    he threw bottle away

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    It is a bottle of Loeffler sust. I have only seen it come in a 20ml vial. Never tried it, but heard it is underdosed and a waste of money. The only product that Loeffler makes that is probably worth a shit is their reforvit-b.
    Last edited by King Samson; 05-24-2002 at 03:24 AM.

Originally posted by xplicit
    Yo mike xxl is that you in the pic you back is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What is your back routine i need my back looking like that
    Yes that's my back in the avatar, and Thanks Bro!

As for my routine i do Deadlifts from the knees, set up the squat rack so the bar sits knee high, that will allow you to lift heavier weights and put less strain on your lower back and not involve it in the exercise as much (it's an upper back routine so i don't care to work my lower back at this point) I do 4 heavy sets, after each rep i set the bar down on sefety pins, to make sure there is no momentum involved. Reps are 8-10.
    Second is barbel rows 3 sets, i use a straight bar or hammer strength equipment depends how i feel. reps are 8-10 and after that i go to chinups 3 sets 8-10 reps, and finish off with reverse grip pull downs 2 sets of 8-10. For the last 3 exercises i concentrate on time under tenssion, which means i try to make every set 40-50 seconds long, it might not seem like much but that's about 4-5 sec. a rep. Slow negatives and controled positives. My back routine just like any pther routine changes every 4-6 weeks to shock the system. Good Luck Bro.

...XXL

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Yes, it's Loeffler......probably the worst of the Vet stuff, but hey, we make do with what we can get sometimes.
    And fuck you, Mike.......I feel fat after looking at your picture. How far out from showtime are you? Are you running that cycle? Man, you'd be dangerous with some somatropin.

xplicit is offline Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL

Yes that's my back in the avatar, and Thanks Bro!

As for my routine i do Deadlifts from the knees, set up the squat rack so the bar sits knee high, that will allow you to lift heavier weights and put less strain on your lower back and not involve it in the exercise as much (it's an upper back routine so i don't care to work my lower back at this point) I do 4 heavy sets, after each rep i set the bar down on sefety pins, to make sure there is no momentum involved. Reps are 8-10.
    Second is barbel rows 3 sets, i use a straight bar or hammer strength equipment depends how i feel. reps are 8-10 and after that i go to chinups 3 sets 8-10 reps, and finish off with reverse grip pull downs 2 sets of 8-10. For the last 3 exercises i concentrate on time under tenssion, which means i try to make every set 40-50 seconds long, it might not seem like much but that's about 4-5 sec. a rep. Slow negatives and controled positives. My back routine just like any pther routine changes every 4-6 weeks to shock the system. Good Luck Bro.

...XXL
    Keep up the good work cause your back is amazing. I feel the back is the hardest part of the body to see results on IMO. What exacty is barbell rows? Is that when you stand over a bench at 90 degrees and have a dumbbell in one hand and bring it vertical up ? Also when you do reverse grip pull downs what kind of bar do you use or you rotate different bars? Sorry i dont know the names of all the back workouts lol
    I have a hammer streght machine for back at the gym where you sit in it and you pull back the top levers at a 45 degree angle if that makes sense are those rows lol dorry for sounding stupid, i just never got to know thr workouts by the name.

Originally posted by ironmaster
    Yes, it's Loeffler......probably the worst of the Vet stuff, but hey, we make do with what we can get sometimes.
    And fuck you, Mike.......I feel fat after looking at your picture. How far out from showtime are you? Are you running that cycle? Man, you'd be dangerous with some somatropin.
    Thanks ironmaster, that picture was taken one day before my show 4 weeks ago, before i droped water. I just used 50 mg of winny, 300 mg of EQ and 20 mg of anavar ...as you can see still pretty low dosages, i am just trying to get the most out of it, next time they will be a bit higher, i think i have pretty much exusted the under 1,000 mg a week dosage, time to see what i can get at about 1,500

Once again Thanks Bro, means a lot coming from you...XXL

Originally posted by xplicit

Keep up the good work cause your back is amazing. I feel the back is the hardest part of the body to see results on IMO. What exacty is barbell rows? Is that when you stand over a bench at 90 degrees and have a dumbbell in one hand and bring it vertical up ? Also when you do reverse grip pull downs what kind of bar do you use or you rotate different bars? Sorry i dont know the names of all the back workouts lol
    I have a hammer streght machine for back at the gym where you sit in it and you pull back the top levers at a 45 degree angle if that makes sense are those rows lol dorry for sounding stupid, i just never got to know thr workouts by the name.
    Thanks xplicit!!!
    Barbell rows:
    I grab the barbell with under grip, bend my body at about 45 degrees angle and pull the bar to my lower chest area, squeeze at the top and release very slowly, controling the lowering of the weight.
    For reverse grip i use a straight bar and go with under grip again.
    As i said though, i always change my workout to shock the system, not only the exercises, but tempos, sets, reps etc...

XXL

Thread Information