RydersWanted is offline New Member

New To the Forum

Hey all, just want to introduce myself to the forum by saying I have been working out for 6 years, with a gain of Some mass. I would like more so I decided to read up on Anabolic Steroids.I have tried numerous supplements, with a minimal amount gained. I Do a routine workout routine, with working diff area (muscles) every day. Such as Upper body Monday, tuesday lower half, with cardio in between. If I can get any sugestions that would help, I would deff appreciate It.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    how often do you workout, hows your diet and what are your stats

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    This should be moved to another forum...and could you refrain from using that font?...please...

I too would like to know your stats...

When u say stats, this is what I think u are saying so don't bash me too hard. I'm 6ft,220lbs.-The Dome- I workout everyday, so I can zero in on a particular region.My Diet, I Keep everything i eat low carbs. Which means No Burger joints. I take my multi vitamin daily, And I'm not really a drinker.

thats a good description...this thread can be moved if someone feels it is necessary...

also include BF% and how long you have been training...

You should definately not be working out everyday...muscle is built while resting and sleep...not in the gym...

Could you post your diet?...We can have a look and see some things you could tweak...When you post your diet be sure to include everything you eat and at what time...

Ok, I will give u a run threw of my day. I wake up at 6:30am, Take my Multi vitamin, my hotrok supplement,and drink a glass of my Cell tech. I wait about 15 min, so the cell tech can be going threw my system, then i hit the free weights I curl 45 lbs with one arm, then the other- 3sets of 12 intervals, then to my concentration curls, 3 sets of 8 intervals. Followed by some hammer curls, 3 sets of 8. work my cest, with free weights. butterflies-3 sets of 12, Pressing low weight because I want to get cut up, and also Big. Lastly my ab workouts, 3 sets of 20. working my entire midsection. Then I go get another glass of cell tech, and pound that down, N go to work. I drink water all day, and have a soda for dinner is at 6pm. Dinner consists of Chicken and rice, with pea's or corn.With always a small salad.Go home and Rest, I'm In bed by 10;00pm.
    I'm sorry but I have never found out my body fat %. I have been working out hard now for 6 yrs. I started in highschool, and never stopped.

perhaps it would be best to just give you alittle bit of information at a time...

Point#1...You should always eat a protein and carb meal before you workout...

Point#2...You should be eating 6 times a day AT LEAST...Including bed time...

Its good that you drink a lot of water...be sure to get at least 1 gallon a day in...

Start researching here:...

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Various Training Techniques

Thanks a lot for the info.

Thread Information