helium3 is offline Senior Member

to front-load or not to front-load?

i have read some interesting posts on many boards about this subject and cant decide which holds the most credence,i posted earlier about a cycle i was going to do as my first,i was hoping for test e but as i said it looks like it will have to be sust,because sus has some short acting esters in it i should inject ed or eod to keep blood/plasma levels high and stable to get it in to my system correct or am i just wasting gear?,anywho i await your answers cheers.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yes you should use sust ED or EOD due to the Test Prop it contains. This is not frontloading. Its getting the best bang for you buck out of the sust. Frtont loading is old school and not really recommended that much anymore

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    front loading old school? This is news to me... Can u elaborate a lil?...

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Yes you should use sust ED or EOD due to the Test Prop it contains.
    shit this is gonna hurt after several weeks of ed or eod shooting,i better push for the test e,i would also appreciate it if you would clarrify on the front loading i thought it was when you would say:inject a gram or something the first week to get levels high and then say 500mg after that(figures are an approximation).

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    shit this is gonna hurt after several weeks of ed or eod shooting,i better push for the test e,i would also appreciate it if you would clarrify on the front loading i thought it was when you would say:inject a gram or something the first week to get levels high and then say 500mg after that(figures are an approximation).
    Yup, that is my understanding of frontloading, however, I am more of a fan of kickstarting where you take a faster acting compound for the first few weeks of a cycle, I favour prop ed for 4 weeks, others like to use an oral such as dbol .

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    as a first cycle their is no need 2 froantload ur test & its better 2 go with single ester test like test e or c

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    as a first cycle their is no need 2 froantload ur test & its better 2 go with single ester test like test e or c
    I see no reason why not to.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i always frontload w/ longer esters since its just giong to stack and buil up for the first few weeks due to their longer half life..
    same w/ DNP it stacks the same way

Thread Information