Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

winny tabs and injections how much every day??

I'm in the last 6 weeks of my cycle and added winny(Stanazolic) 10 mg tabs and winny (stanazolic) 100mg/ml injections to cut up, I'm taking 50 mg ed of the tabs my question is can I get away with doing a shot of 100 mg eod as opposed to 50 mg ed? I know rule of thumb with winny is inject every day, but where I am on the tabs and to save so many injections can I do the shots eod.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would rather do ED to keep consistent plasma levels, but you possibly could do it the EOD way if you wanted. I wouldnt because of the short half life of Winny.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    you might be able to but if you have tabs too that means you would only have to inject every other day and you could do tabs in between.

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I would rather do ED to keep consistent plasma levels, but you possibly could do it the EOD way if you wanted. I wouldnt because of the short half life of Winny.
    ok Thanks! I just thought that the tabs could keep my levels constant, I am thinkin of 50 ed which would be 350mg ew, does that sound good? I am running test e at 500 mgew, deca 400mg ew, anavar 50 mg ed, just added the var and winny because this was a bulking cycle with the test e and deca, then i found out that I have to go down south for a wedding march 15, so I extended my cycle until I go away and added the var and winny to try to lean out some before I go. btw, I am on 2400 cals a day 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30 fat and doing 1 hour of cardio ed before breakfast.

Thread Information