Thread: Primo or Deca?

go4gold is offline Member

Primo or Deca?

Here is what I have planed but would deca be a better substiute for the primo, I think I can get deca a bit cheaper and if they are very similar, will go with what saves me money, but if one flat out works better for what i am looking for, then that will be my choice. I want least water retention as posible and good hopefully permanent gains and sholud I use the clomid 2 weeks after the last deca or primo shot? I want to try the clen pct and straight through to see how the benedryl works.

Cycle for now is:
    sus- 500mg/wk weeks 1-10
    primo- 400mg/wk weeks 1-10
    anavar - 60mg/ed weeks 2-10
    liquidex-.25mg/ed weeks 1-13
    Nolvadex -10mg/ed weeks 1-13
    Clomid- 100mg/ed weeks 11-13
    Clenbuterol - >120mcg/ed weeks 13-19
    Benedryl- 50-100mg/ed weeks 15

Stats are 5'6" 150 lbs( I know not huge but need to maintain certin weights for lifting and had a few setbackin the past, year from now my goal is a solid 169lbs 6-8%bf), age 27, 14-16%bf, Three cycle history years ago.
    goals- gain 10-20lbs, trim down to 10%bf and get very strong somewhat again, competitive weightlifter.
    Last edited by go4gold; 01-28-2006 at 10:17 PM.

Think I will stick with the Prime, less sides.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    At the dosage of Primo you plan on running, might as well stick with Deca at 300-400mg/wk. Not sure why you are cycling at all, you could quite easily do what you need without the amount of gear you are planning on running.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    deca and primo are oppostits brotha, not sure why you are compairing the two. id go w/ primo for more "permanant gains", deca will bloat you like crazy, it did w/ me.

I heard you couldn't get it up for months either, sorry to hear that Test lol

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    you cant say "i wanna gain 10-20 pounds" thats a HUGE difference..you weigh 150 why would you consider juicing? no flame but just eat like an animal

Or just eat. That'd be a good start.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Im curious if this is a real question. You say you can get deca for a little cheaper, primo is about 20x as expensive.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo and Deca are normally taken for different desired results.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    deca is great for bulking cycles but primo gives more quality& permenant gains

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    you cant say "i wanna gain 10-20 pounds" thats a HUGE difference..you weigh 150 why would you consider juicing? no flame but just eat like an animal
    easier said then done man, i eat and was never able to gain weight no matter, I love the strength gains I am able to get when on the gear, that is my primary concern. I was up to 180( only because of juice, but was bloated, but strong as hell, this was a 32lb gain in 9 weeks, and believe me, i ate)Was able to break the 155lb mark with that cycle. Just looking for more quality gains. Why does everyone have this concept that if you weigh under 200lbs, all you need to do is eat to gain musle, just not a big guy and never will be even with juice. My norm weight is actually close to 135-140, i struggle just to stay at 150. Juice works and not looking to get huge, like i said, 165 is big enough and you can look very big at 165-170 at 5 5 to 5 6. All i am saying is the just eat thing has been done to death with me, just want to know if this looks like a good safe stack that may give decent result, i will also eat while on the gear, that won't change.
    Last edited by go4gold; 01-29-2006 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    deca is great for bulking cycles but primo gives more quality& permenant gains
    primo sounds like the better choice for me, some say 400mg/week is not enough, how much then with 500mg/week sus?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    For a weighlifter I would think primo and deca are poor choices. Run test prop and var and see how that suits you. If you want to go up weight classes you might consider dbol , drol, tren .

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't like either, i think they are both fairly weak compounds, primo moreso, but if i had to choose then deca for sure...you'll get more bang for your buck. I think you'll be dissapointed with the gains made from primo unless you plan on running 600-800mgs/week for 14-16 weeks, that should be good for 5lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    For a weighlifter I would think primo and deca are poor choices. Run test prop and var and see how that suits you. If you want to go up weight classes you might consider dbol, drol, tren.
    Don't want the bloat that comes with d-bol, great for weight gains and strength, but i looked like shit. The prop var combo has crossed my mind, but i do hate the concept of shot ed or eod, that is why i choose the sus. looking for the slight weight gains, but the qualty gains and decent deveopment of musle structure, if i cycle and get up to 160 with less bf then i am now and trimmer, I am on my way, I am in no big hurry to get to 165-170, Give me a year. What else goes well with var, like i said, want to avoid the water gains and i know propr is so good for that, but just don't want to shoot ed. what if I did prop fo 10 weeks with the var, 150mg/eod. does that look ok, cut out the primo. gains shot be solid with this right, don't need to gain20lbs first time, just loose some bf and gain about 7-10lbs lbm and strength gains should be decenty, i can even up the var to 80mg/ed( maybe a 100 if this is not to high) if this will make for a better cycle.
    Last edited by go4gold; 01-29-2006 at 05:27 PM.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    I wonder how many of you guys who hate Deca so much got fake/"mislabelled" deca. I've had great results adding 400mg of deca to any test cycle (even ran it alone once for 6 weeks before I knew better *i can hear the gasps now*) Frankly I never had any sides that a couple of shots of HCG didnt clear up-- libido came back with a vengeance AND the level I held of water was very very reasonable w/ just 20mg of Nolva as anti-E. I hear all sorts of people bash Deca, but it is one of the most popular steroids in the world for a reason.

Some people don't respond well to it, I personally like it over Eq.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    primo can be run in much higher dosages than deca , and therfor achieve higher maximum effect. (Progestin sides with deca can become a serious problem in high dosages) Run primo a gram per week and you will be very happy!!

Primo has an enanthate ester so it would be best to shoot 500mg 2x's/wk? That's a lot of oil.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    primo can be run in much higher dosages than deca, and therfor achieve higher maximum effect. (Progestin sides with deca can become a serious problem in high dosages) Run primo a gram per week and you will be very happy!!
    if you're using 100mg amps-- who could afford a gram a week of primo?

Probably not buying it in amps

Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    if you're using 100mg amps-- who could afford a gram a week of primo?
    I did previus cycle. 1 gram for 12-weeks costed about 1500 dollars! But the results was worth it....

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo could only be justified if its free or your rich. Many other AS can be effective in a similar way for much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I did previus cycle. 1 gram for 12-weeks costed about 1500 dollars! But the results was worth it....
    So did you shoot it twice/wk or all at once?

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    So did you shoot it twice/wk or all at once?
    Because of the other gear I was using, I had to inject every day. So I added the primo to some of those. 400mgs-monday 200mgs-wednesday 200mgs-friday and 200mgs-saturday.

It doesnt really matter how often the injections with primo is being set, as long as you get in you!

Gotcha. Yea I'll probaly cut the Tren /Prop + mast with it.

Thread Information