Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    go4gold's Avatar
    go4gold is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    674

    Clen: 2 on/2 off or benedryl?

    What do most perfer and what type of results have some gotten with the clen straight through and benedryl ever third week?

  2. #2
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    I love it, I have done it both ways but the Bendryl didnt do shit for me. 2 on 2 off id the way to go IMO. It cut me up good, and I just love shaking !!!

  3. #3
    go4gold's Avatar
    go4gold is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    674
    bump

  4. #4
    Myka's Avatar
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    a small room
    Posts
    9,054
    apparently the benedryl works for some and not others...you will just have to see...

  5. #5
    go4gold's Avatar
    go4gold is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    apparently the benedryl works for some and not others...you will just have to see...
    I think you are right man, Before my cycle i Will try clen 2 weeks on and off, and after, try the bendryl. I let you guys know how it goes.

  6. #6
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    I do not like the clen and benedryl combo,as they are opposites,one Stimulates your brain,and the other causes drowsiness.

    goose4..

  7. #7
    go4gold's Avatar
    go4gold is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I do not like the clen and benedryl combo,as they are opposites,one Stimulates your brain,and the other causes drowsiness.

    goose4..
    was there a difference with your results, one shed more fat then the other?

  8. #8
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    was there a difference with your results, one shed more fat then the other?

    I have never used both,hence my post.


    goose4..

  9. #9
    Auto54 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    What do most perfer and what type of results have some gotten with the clen straight through and benedryl ever third week?
    OK this is a first for me... what the heck does Benedryl do? I thought it was for raches and/or itching??

  10. #10
    go4gold's Avatar
    go4gold is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    OK this is a first for me... what the heck does Benedryl do? I thought it was for raches and/or itching??
    It increases the sensitivity of the receptors the clen works on, in other words refreshes them, clen looses effect when the receptors become less resposive to this. take the benedryl every third weeks for a week and can stay on the clen and reap the benefits of clen the entire cycle. That is the theory I think

  11. #11
    Myka's Avatar
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    a small room
    Posts
    9,054
    If anyone needs to be sure...this will explain the benedryl and more...

    Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •