joe042248 is offline Junior Member

Liquidex and Proscar?????

has anyone had any problems with sex drive , dick shrinkage, or getting it up while using proscar???? and is any of it permanent??? Also can liquidex be substituded for using nolvadex and proviron ???? also what is the difference between t200 brovel and tornel brand??? same type of tests???

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Tornell and Brovel are pretty much the same thing...

You can use the liquidex in place of nolvadex and proviron (probably a better idea)

I haven't had any problems with my libido at all and I've been using the proscar and liquidex consistantly for about 6 months now...

joe042248 is offline Junior Member
    why would u be on liquidex and proscar for six months???? isnt liquidex just used while your on the cycle???

Originally posted by joe042248
    why would u be on liquidex and proscar for six months???? isnt liquidex just used while your on the cycle???
    i use the proscar because it's a script and my insurance pays for it...(better safe than sorry)...I use the liquidex during my cycle, after my cycle while recovering, and usually a bit longer cause it seems to help while I'm dieting...

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Originally posted by ironfist

i use the proscar because it's a script and my insurance pays for it...(better safe than sorry)...I use the liquidex during my cycle, after my cycle while recovering, and usually a bit longer cause it seems to help while I'm dieting...
    I know what liquidex is used for, but I have read on other msg boards that guys are using liquidex with Proscar to help slow or stop hair loss. Just wondering if Ironfist has noticed a difference while on both of these drugs? Please newbies don't read this and run out and buy liquidex thinking it will stop your hair loss!! This is something I have read and there is no proof (that I know of) that it helps slow or stop hair loss!

Originally posted by CarbonCopy

I know what liquidex is used for, but I have read on other msg boards that guys are using liquidex with Proscar to help slow or stop hair loss. Just wondering if Ironfist has noticed a difference while on both of these drugs? Please newbies don't read this and run out and buy liquidex thinking it will stop your hair loss!! This is something I have read and there is no proof (that I know of) that it helps slow or stop hair loss!
    i don't think that liquidex helps with hair loss in the slightest...I would recommend finasteride (either proscar or propecia) at 1mg everyday to help keep your hair...(just in case you are prone to baldness)

biggie is offline New Member
    so, 1mg ed of proscar will help with hair loss
    while on AS that are dht derivates like primo or winny
    thanks
    was never sure on this

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Originally posted by biggie
    so, 1mg ed of proscar will help with hair loss
    while on AS that are dht derivates like primo or winny
    thanks
    was never sure on this
    Bro, I don't think that is what he is saying. As far as I have read and been told proscar won't do anything to slow or stop hair loss when you are using dht derivates. I'll bump this because I cound be wrong.

Peace,
    CC

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no ur right doesnt help against derivatives of dht, but its a personal thing it doesnt do anything for me against any juice

peace

Hey proscar also is an androgen receptor blocker correct??

Also I think it has been none to cause depression in some???

Thread Information