amature225 is offline Associate Member

Urgent.. no weight for 10 days??

To bring people up to date, my 1st cycle yielded 30 pounds in 10 weeks with 400mg test e / 300mg deca

Now I have started my 2nd cycle, upping the test e to 500mg a week (keeping the deca at 300mg).

First week I put on weight like normal, THEN I started taking Strattera (a NON-stimulant ADD med) Around about then, for the past 10 days I have put on NO weight. So to say, the 1st week of my cycle I put on weight, then NOTHING week 2-3. Is that normal?

I am thinking it could have to do with the medication at the same time, if it is, I don't want to waste all my money on this gear, so I am thinking of stopping the meds ASAP until further notice (they are not necessary, but help me focus attention so much better).

Any comments would help. I know that weight gain is not always equal, but this just seems odd!!

you wont see anything with those two for about 4-5weeks. Did you see anything after 10days on your last cycle? They are both slow acting esters

yeah, last cycle I had gained

15.5 lbs. at day 25
    25 lbs. at day 53
    28.5 lbs. at day 70 (so total almost 30 lbs over 10 weeks)

I just am worried that I am wasting this cycle because I am not gaining very much this time. so the most obvious thing to me seems to be stopping the Strattera ??

Are you eating the same?
    The only thing i could think is that if the strattera sped your metabolism up, which would just mean you have to eat more

i think i am eating about the same. maybe a little bit less, I know I don't need to be hungry to eat, but if I am constnatly stuffed all day long with the correct diet... there is no way to eat more..

I even get up at 5am to eat yogurt (just like I did last cycle..)

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    ADHD, and ADD meds do this, i have been on some when i was younger, like rit****, welbutrin, dexatriamine. They made me not hungry.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Stop taking the meds and "concentrate" on eating more. Lol

hahaha.. yeah. but these are NOT typical ADD meds. they are NOT stimulants. It is a kinda rare side effect to loose a little appetite. But, maybe that is me?

Thread Information