heavylifter588 is offline Junior Member

Liver Damage 101

Alright guys Im doing a tren cycle, and then realized I needed test, big mistake, which led to me purchasing test and running some e...max with tren at the same time. Tren and e...max has some strange synergistic effect too, when I stacked them I got stimulant effects comparable to a normal dose of CLEN ! So someone should probably look in to that, anyways that night im hanging out with a chick, we happen to share a bottle of malibu rum, good night right? Wrong! I get home, get sick, nausious, dont puke, get 30 minutes of sleep, get up for work, work, still nausious, figured it go away, 4-5 days later, nausea still present up till this point! NOT a good sign, I went off e...max 4 days ago, im off tren as of last night, whats the deal guys? Is my liver dead?? kidneys shot? Or was it just from the tren and now its going away?

Anyways guys save the flames I dont know what the hell i was thinking all that time, its definitely not gonna happen again, hopefully my test gets heres soon.

musselman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaiphyx
    Alright guys Im doing a tren cycle, and then realized I needed test, big mistake, which led to me purchasing test and running some e...max with tren at the same time. Tren and e...max has some strange synergistic effect too, when I stacked them I got stimulant effects comparable to a normal dose of CLEN ! So someone should probably look in to that, anyways that night im hanging out with a chick, we happen to share a bottle of malibu rum, good night right? Wrong! I get home, get sick, nausious, dont puke, get 30 minutes of sleep, get up for work, work, still nausious, figured it go away, 4-5 days later, nausea still present up till this point! NOT a good sign, I went off e...max 4 days ago, im off tren as of last night, whats the deal guys? Is my liver dead?? kidneys shot? Or was it just from the tren and now its going away?

Anyways guys save the flames I dont know what the hell i was thinking all that time, its definitely not gonna happen again, hopefully my test gets heres soon.
    You are probably going to die soon...

Seriously... go see a doctor...

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    I always get sick, nautious on tren . I have my liver & kidney tested twice a year too. Numbers are always elevated, but the doc says they are still in a safe range & not going up, so he says that they are OK.

I hope that gives you some peace of mind, BUT I still would go get tested. You didn't mention how much you were on either.

heavylifter588 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mesomorph
    I always get sick, nautious on tren . I have my liver & kidney tested twice a year too. Numbers are always elevated, but the doc says they are still in a safe range & not going up, so he says that they are OK.

I hope that gives you some peace of mind, BUT I still would go get tested. You didn't mention how much you were on either.
    Great thanks for the input man, yah i was one 50/day, i discontinued use and am now feeling better so I guess that it was just the tren. thats what I was thinking but I just wanted to make sure.

deca007 is offline New Member
    if u can get ur hands on liv-52 it will work for that liver problem!

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    it doesent have to be the liver if thats the only symptom youre experiencing

Thread Information