SWOLLL is offline Associate Member

Mid cycle insomnia??

Im in the middle of a cycle right now, work my ass off in the gym six days a week, and work ten hours a day six days a week as well. I also have a newborn to contend with. Before I even make it to bed I am exhausted can't keep my eyes open, but once I get to bed I lay there for literally hours before I can get to sleep then I usually get a couple of hours sleep before I have to drag my ass out of bed again. This has been going on for about a week now and I know how important sleep is to continue to gain and to be healthy. My question is could this be a side of the juice? I have never had this happen during a cycle before. I am running 750mg a wk test e and 300 mg a wk deca . Any suggestions? I have also been pretty stressed lately my house was robbed, babys are great but they tend to add a little stress. I appreciate any input, thanks.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    take something like melatonin mate,this will help!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    take something like melatonin mate,this will help!
    Bingo! Melatonin works well, (also a GH stimulator) if you can't find any at your local drug store go with Relora.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I doubt it is due to the compounds you are taking, Tren is the only one I have had problems with sleepwise. How far into the cycle are you and are you working out late at night?

Thanks for the quick replys. I'm gonna try and locate some melatonin, is that the name it is sold by or is that the ingredient I should be looking for? IBdmfkr- I am going into my sixth week and I do some light cardio first thing in the morning upon waking up and I do all my lifting right after work say around 6:30 or 7:00pm a good four hours before I try to go to sleep.

I used to workout late as well and it would affect my sleep at times, then again you are right stress can also be a huge factor with insomnia. Melatonin can be found at any supplement store and it used as a sleep aid, my wife uses it and says it works quite well.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL
    Thanks for the quick replys. I'm gonna try and locate some melatonin, is that the name it is sold by or is that the ingredient I should be looking for? IBdmfkr- I am going into my sixth week and I do some light cardio first thing in the morning upon waking up and I do all my lifting right after work say around 6:30 or 7:00pm a good four hours before I try to go to sleep.
    Melatonin should be right on the label. Take em on an empty stomach about an 30-60min before bedtime and it will be sweet dreams.

Thanks bros I just got some melatonin and I am praying it works for me. I will let you know in the morning how it works, or tonight if it doesn't just kidding I asur ehope it does. Thanks again.

Goodluck with the sleep tonight bro, sweet dreams lol

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i hate cycle related insomnia. well i hate insomnia period. always have it, just alot worse on cycles. gotta love my lunesta and ambian.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    When it comes to insomnia, most is usually do to tren from the experiences that I have heard. But I have heard of some who have had problems from only test.

Stess and anxiety could be causing more of the problem than the gear. It can make you feel incredibly tired and lazy, but then unable to sleep.

Well I tried the melatonin and I slept much better last night and I didn't feel dopey when I woke up. I think my insomnia is most likely from stress because it is just like velvetlion said I feel incredibly tired and lazy and then I cannot get to sleep. Thanks for all your help bros.

Man I really needed that rest my workout today was incredible I felt much stronger and it wasn't all from the gear I don't think I ever realized how important proper sleep was until I couldnt get enough. I just want to thank you all again for helping me out so quickly.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Melatonin should be right on the label. Take em on an empty stomach about an 30-60min before bedtime and it will be sweet dreams.
    Can you become less sensetive to melatonin over time, and eventually reach a point where you cannot fall asleep without large doses?

Montgomery

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    Can you become less sensetive to melatonin over time, and eventually reach a point where you cannot fall asleep without large doses?

Montgomery
    good ? i'd like to know as well

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL
    Man I really needed that rest my workout today was incredible I felt much stronger and it wasn't all from the gear I don't think I ever realized how important proper sleep was until I couldnt get enough. I just want to thank you all again for helping me out so quickly.
    Glad you feel better, now quit stressing so much, causes high blood pressure amoung other things you don't need while on cycle.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I need to try that stuff... I cant sleep worth a sh!t lately.. Im on week 2 of test/deca ...

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I need to try that stuff... I cant sleep worth a sh!t lately.. Im on week 2 of test/deca...
    quit dreaming about getting huge...lol

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery

Montgomery

Does anyone know this?

TENNISADD2005 is offline Junior Member
    Bump for Montgomery's Question!

Same here... been taking melatonin for 1 year or so now and am taking 6mg per night doesnt seem to be wrorking as well as it had in the past...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe you are overtraining. 6 days a week on the weights along with work, kids etc, chances are you are asking too much of your body. insomnia is a symptom of overtraining

I grow the most off of 3-4 days/wk training. 6 is not a good idea.

Thread Information