Thread: First cycle

M-RA is offline New Member

Talking First cycle

Thanks for those who responded. Well here we go. Need help with first cycle.

Masteron 600mg wk 1-16
    Deca 600mg wk 1-16
    D-bol 20-30mg ed wk 1-12
    Sus 1000mg 1-6
    A-Bomb 150 wk 1-3(4?)
    M-thistle 1000 ed wk 2 wks before start
    Nolva or Armidex wk 2-16
    Clomid or HCG 2-3 after shot

Please help

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Damn thats your first cycle??? Pretty heavy in my opinion. First I would drop the a bombs, just run the dbol , and you definitely wouldnt want to run them at the same time anyways, unless you dont see a need for a liver. My first cycle i ran was just dbol and sust and gained around 25lbs. I would lower the sust to 500. Run the dbol for 30 mg/d for 6 weeks and the sust for 12. You dont want to run dbol that long, its harsh on the liver. I would drop the nolva and just keep it incase of gyno. For the masteron , whats your bf? Somebody correct me if Im wrong, but its only effective if your bf is 8% or lower. If it was me, I would run it like this:

Sust-500mg week 1-12
    Dbol- 30mg/d week 1-6
    Deca -400mg week 1-12
    Winny(if you can get it) 50mg/d week 7-12
    Clomid 2 weeks after last shot 1st week 50/d,2nd,100/d,3rd 50/d
    some run clomid different though.
    Run the Arimidex through out if you can and just keep the nolva close by. And definetly use milk thistle at 1200mgs/d.

You also might want to do a little more research before you run your cycle too. Just my .02.
    Last edited by baby mac; 10-16-2001 at 09:23 PM.

Delts is offline Junior Member
    way way too heavy for first cycle! you'll kill yourself dude! and if you don't you'll have no room for upping dosages and making more gains down the road. for your first cycle do deca 200 mg/wk and sust 250-500mg/wk. maybe some d-bol for the first four weeks but its not needed. thats all you need for a first cycle. i start my friends off on their first cycle with just sust at 250-500mg/wk and they gain 15-20 pounds. if you work hard and it right the gains will come like that. you defenitly want room to increase as much as possible in the future.

M-RA is offline New Member

cycle

What about Masteron for lean mass

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Whats your bf% at bro? It has to be low for masteron to be effective. Also, you dont need it anyways, I think youre trying to do way too much with your first cycle.
    Last edited by baby mac; 10-17-2001 at 07:17 AM.

SHOT is offline Associate Member

Re: First cycle

First im going to ask you a few question.....do you like you liver? cause if you do i dont think abombs and dbol should be ran in the same cycle....hell i dont even think a newbie should think about a bombs....

2nd..are you under 8% bf? if not masteron will do nothing for you...

3nd do you want to bulk or cut? cause you can do both at the same time..

I would need you stats to make you a cycle but i think you should look into the range of...

500 mg of test 10 weeks
    400 mg of deca 10 weeks
    40 mg of dbol 4 weeks 35 mg for week 5 and 6

clomid 1 weeks after you last shot at 50 mg ed then 100 mg eod then back to 50 mg ed for 3 weeks

nolv on hand...

keep the masteron for when you cut and get alot leaner if you are not already..

as for the abombs keep them on hand and wait till you get a few a cycles under your belt.

Originally posted by M-RA
    Thanks for those who responded. Well here we go. Need help with first cycle.

Masteron 600mg wk 1-16
    Deca 600mg wk 1-16
    D-bol 20-30mg ed wk 1-12
    Sus 1000mg 1-6
    A-Bomb 150 wk 1-3(4?)
    M-thistle 1000 ed wk 2 wks before start
    Nolva or Armidex wk 2-16
    Clomid or HCG 2-3 after shot

Please help

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I would need you stats to make you a cycle but i think you should look into the range of...

500 mg of test 10 weeks
    400 mg of deca 10 weeks
    40 mg of dbol 4 weeks 35 mg for week 5 and 6
    Listen to Shot cos thats a great mass cycle for the novice.

Save A-Bombs for 3/4 cycles at least.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    yea bor listen to them, im about to start my first cyclke..and if i was to do what you wanna do id def kick the bucket about 1-2 weeks into it...

im start6ing a bulking cycle...very similar to the one shot suggested....stick to that and youll be fine.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

e bay

m ram, okay you've been pursuaded enough by the guys to seriously consider not doing a he man cycle such as the one you have, theres a reason i dont get under five a side in the squat rack, that because im working my way past three and a half, dont jump into or under something your not ready for, with all the nolva, arimdex, etc on hand to (control side effects) you have no idea, no flame intended, also if you do this cycle and live, you could auction off your liver on EBAY to a scientific research center, if you die, can i have it, there will proabably be so much unused gear in it can just suck on in the mornig and get bigger

Thread Information