liftordie is offline New Member

The uses of 1inch 22g 3cc pines!!??

Ok guys I have a simple question for you all. Its always the simple things that give me a hard time... Ok im using 1 inch 22g 3cc pins. I hit the quad a few days ago and, it felt weird. It was a slight different kind of soreness then if I used a 1 1/2 inch pin. Im worried its not geting deep enough. Also are other areas more effect then others? Whats the best places to shot with 1 inch pins? and what happened to **************.com?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u are very brave , might aswell use a nail ....i use 25 g 1 inch,for everything , if ur fairly lean it more then goes deep enough.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    For quads I prefer 25g 1 inch. 1 inch will be more then enough unless you're Ronnie and have tree trunks for quads. Also use that size for delts and 23g 1.5" for Glutes.

If you're talking about G E T P I N Z they're fine. Just down for a bit and they'll be back up and running before you can say Gluconeogenesis........

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    If you're talking about G E T P I N Z they're fine. Just down for a bit and they'll be back up and running before you can say Gluconeogenesis........
    Yeah my order is dragging because of the problem and i'm using 22 g pins right now...not fun at all.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yeah my order is dragging because of the problem and i'm using 22 g pins right now...not fun at all.

OUCH!! Check your PM's you smart MoFo....................

Thread Information