Boostz32 is offline Junior Member

Prep. for cutting Cycle

First off, I'm 28 5'10 230 13% BF. Its been 7 years clean with no gear. I've been working out since 16 years old and never stopped. I have decided to get some suff for a cutting cycle but I've been out of the loop for a while and was hoping some one could teak this cutting cycle and tell me there opion on how much they would take given my specs. Thanks

Weeks 1-12 Test E
    Weeks 1-11 Tren
    Weeks 9-14 Winny V

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Have you ever used Tren before? Since its been 7 years after your last cycle that means you stopped cycling at the age of 21. Started young but lets get you going in the right direction............

no I haven't used tren before. I've seen on here many times it isn't recommended for people that never did cycles before.

I have used DURA, Cyp, EQ, Deca , and Winny not V.

I have used DURA, Cyp, EQ, Deca , and Winny not V.

Yea you're right plus its been 7 years so your receptors will soak up everything you give them. I recommend another test cycle with a couple of aditives. Keep the Test E and the Winny. Throw in some Prop to kickstart the cycle and you'll be good to go. Add some Nolv to keep water down b/c being that its a cutter I dont want you holding any water. Something like this

Weeks 1-12--------->Test E 500mgs
    Weeks 1-3----------> Prop 150mgs EOD (Preferably 50-75mgs ED)
    Weeks 9-14---------> Winny 50mgs ED
    Weeks 1-PCT-------->Nolvadex 10 mgs 20mgs in PCT

Get used to the ED injections unless you're using Winny tabs. If running the tabs then inject the Prop EOD. I recommend it ED but I know how ED injections are to someone who hasnt done anything in quite some time. I lieave the option up to you with my recommendation in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Yea you're right plus its been 7 years so your receptors will soak up everything you give them. I recommend another test cycle with a couple of aditives. Keep the Test E and the Winny. Throw in some Prop to kickstart the cycle and you'll be good to go. Add some Nolv to keep water down b/c being that its a cutter I dont want you holding any water. Something like this

Weeks 1-12--------->Test E 500mgs
    Weeks 1-3----------> Prop 150mgs EOD (Preferably 50-75mgs ED)
    Weeks 9-14---------> Winny 50mgs ED
    Weeks 1-PCT-------->Nolvadex 10 mgs 20mgs in PCT

Get used to the ED injections unless you're using Winny tabs. If running the tabs then inject the Prop EOD. I recommend it ED but I know how ED injections are to someone who hasnt done anything in quite some time. I lieave the option up to you with my recommendation in mind.

Thanks Jay that sounds great. I would have never had thought of adding the Prop to kick start it but it sounds great. I also notice that the dosage you wrote and alot of other cycles listed on the site just list on doseage not staggering it Ex: 1cc week 1 : 2 cc week 2: and keep going up till max and then stagger down so you don't crash. Not sure if this is a Quick way for you guys to list it instead of listing every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Boostz32
    I also notice that the dosage you wrote and alot of other cycles listed on the site just list on doseage not staggering it
    No need to stagger or Pyramid as most like to call it. There are no added benefits to that. The half life of the drug will denote the time it takes to leave your system. So regardless of 500mgs on week 11 and 250mgs on week 12 wont make a difference. Keep a nice steady dose with consistent time on injections. That will be your best chance of getting the most out of your gear with the least amount of sides.

Good Luck and keep us posted!!!!!

-Jay

how about primo instead of the winny?

I also got my blood test back yesterday Test Level of 559 is that low? It also it says 1000 is the max so 559 sounds low

Thread Information